Chapter fifteen: Happy ever after

Harriet's P.O.V

Afterwards, I became George's mate. I was really surprised when he brought up the prospect of a wedding! "I want to give you something that a normal guy could give you" He had said.

A few months later, we had our wedding. Our whole pack came. I'd met a few of the other females. Jordan and Allison were two of my closest friends. Of course, Chloe was my bridesmaid, and Nik walked me down the isle. I wanted my mum and sister to be there. But Nik had recommended we better not. The wedding was beutiful, but the reception was awesome!!! Chloe literally dived into the wedding cake after announcing she was pregnant with Nik's pups. We all laughed. She completely destroyed the huge cake. And her dress. Chloe was crazy. She and Nik were the beta pair and I was exited at the thought of puppies! Or babies. I was still a little confused on that point. Chloe had pulled Nik into the cake with her. They both left the wedding completely covered in chocolate cake and icing. George and I spent the whole thing chatting and laughing. I'd never been happier in my life.

Nine months later, Chloe had her puppies. Yes. Plural. She had triplets. They were born babies. Nik was so proud of them. Chloe just looked at me and said "I have frikin babies! You jealous?" I said yes. And nine months later. I had babies of my own.

I may be a werewolf now. But at least I have every thing anyone could ever want.

END