Chapter 2

Vote & fan if you like too!

Read and Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!;)

I stared at her soft pretty little face and it made me feel so soft inside. I could even see how long and straight her thick eyelashes were and her pink plump lips so kissable. She wore a dress today and it hug her hips and showed how skinny she was and how curvy as well. I was lucky to place my hands perfectly upon her hips and my hands stayed there too. She was a tall skinny/curvy woman, with thick bouncy short dark brown hair and perfectly arch eyebrows.

She had long fingers and they were so girlie and graceful. Her nails painted according to the season. God, these little things about her drove me insane. Her eyes met mine and she looks away blushing. I chuckle at her and her cuteness she brought upon me. My mentor told to look for a bride or else I wouldn't regain my full powers. I was picky about my woman even though there were barley any woman that I truly like in my thousand years of living. Goni was hot, I admit it, but she didn't carry a sweet personality. She was jealous of Ella and her always following the rules and getting on the teacher's good side.

The only thing natural about Goni was her herself except the makeup she wore and her hair. Last month it was black and now it's a dark amber brown. Who the hell knew what her real color was. God, talking about her made me feel depressed. Puny human girl and begging attention from me. Ella never ask for attention because she didn't like being in the spotlight and she blushes and it makes me feel squishy inside.

I wonder if both her dads will approve of me. Oh, they will and I'll put on my witty charm to the max and have a cheeky grin for two dads. I've met her dads before and I found their company quite enjoyable and they payed attention to everything I was. Before I left their house, her daddy named Jason came up to me and said "to wear bold dark colors more and stick to flannels more" it was quite interesting when he told me that. Then after that I wore a dark blue flannel and Ella was eyeing me crazy that one day and she told me afterwards it brought out the color in my eyes. So silly, but adorable.

I read her mind though and I could help but smirk egotistically at myself. She loved it when I wore this, she thought so...not like Ella. Just a girl who wanted to kiss me. Just a girl who li-

The bell rings suddenly and I got up and walk out, running a hand through my hair. Then this girl named Jenny walk by me. A pretty petite blond girl.

"Hey, Dracula," she says dreamily to me.

I smirk at her. "Hey, Jenny," I told her.

She stops in front of me, twirling her hair. I hate girls who twirled their hair senseless! "I was wondering if you wanted to hang out this Friday. We can go see Sinister," she says, smiling at me.

"I'll think about it, I'll call you later." I said.

She smiles and grasps my arm. "Cool, see ya!" she calls out to me before leaving.

I caught a glance at Ella, she look aggravated and angry and I felt good about myself because it showed that she felt something towards me. I was walking to my locker which was near hers and then suddenly I see Goni at my locker. "Hey there," she says.