Chapter 7

Thanks for the comments! Anyways I hope you enjoy reading this chapter!!!!!!!!!! :D

Read and Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;))))

Dracula's P.O.V.

Kevin leans against the door frame as he crossed his arms over his chest. His head tilts to the side and his face is sporting the are-you-so-sure-about-this face. I felt Ella go stiff in my arms and she awkwardly crawls away. I sat at the edge of my bed and I put my face in my hands.

"Go ahead, Kevin. Disgrace me. I'm ready for it," I said shaking my head.

I heard him chuckle. "I'm not gonna disgrace you for anything. You did good and I'm proud of you for that. You pick a lady and she knows her boundaries. I respect her for that," he said.

I took my face away from my hands. "Do you really mean that?" I ask.

He shook his head. "Yes, I do and you didn't just pick anybody though. You picked Ella from school. Ever since the first day you started going to that high school all I heard about was Ella," he says and my face reddens.

She gasps. "Really? What-what did he say?" he shyly asks him.

Kevin's smile turned into pure delight when he looks at her. "Well, my dear. Little ole Dracula said you were very pretty, but intimidating and uptight," he says trying to hold back his laughs.

I look from the corner of my eyes. She was shaking her head. "Really?" she says and I've been caught red handed by Kevin. Dammit Kevin!

She leans against my pillows and lets out a long sigh. She puts her hands over her face and shielded me away when she threw her hair over her face to prevent me from comforting her in any way. "That isn't the first time someone had told me that." she says from behind her blanket of hair.

Kevin laughs and I throw him a death glare, but that only makes him laugh harder. "It's okay, Ella. Those are the very things that made Drac fall in love with you. He said he like your awkwardness and found it quite adorable that you were so shy." he says.

I narrowed my eyes at him. "Don't call me Drac!" I shouted.

Kevin looks over at me. "I'm your master! I'll call you what I want to call you. You got that?" he says.

Ella sat up and moved next to me. Her hand gingerly rests on my lap and I twined our fingers together. I saw a blush rising on her cheeks and I smiled. Kevin's eyes seem to glimmer with hope and a pinch of happiness for me. "You sure found her. You better be careful because you ain't the only super natural being out in this town, Dracula," Kevin remarked.

My eyes widen and I shook my head. She could not find out about that just yet! Dammit Kevin! "Kevin, not now," I belted.

He puts his hands up in surrender. "Alright, but it's gonna come out sooner or later, but be ready," he replied.

Ella looks up at me and smiles sweetly. "I should get going home now, Dracula. Both my dads are blowing up my phone," she says.

I kissed her nose. "Lets take you home," I whispered in her ear.

She got up and walk towards my desk to get her belongings. She turns around and her hair moves with her. She tucks a brown curl behind her ear. "I'll wait for you downstairs I need to call my dad and tell him I'm going to be home soon," she said to me.

I nodded my head and she shyly walks by Kevin and he eyes her with beaming eyes. "It was nice meetin' you Ella," he says to her.

She looks back at him and she smiles as she softly shakes her head. "It was nice meeting you too, Kevin," she mutters awkwardly.