Teen Dracula

I hope you enjoy!!!! Vote and Fan!!!!

Read and Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!;)

Hearing 'Misery' by The Maine come on in the morning was quite equal to my mood in the morning, but I didn't let it affect me. I was a happy person, a happy normal breathing 16 going on 17 year-old-girl. Gosh, I was the only normal one, but then there was my new born baby sister Jane. So adorable! My parents are lucky to have her, she's only been here a week now. I groggily step out of my bed and the smell of a home made breakfast came upon my nose. Just before I knew it there was a hop in my step as I descended down the stairs.

I saw my father cooking and humming to Katy Perry, like every other Friday and/or Sunday morning. Today was Friday and he was humming away.

"Morning, Ella," he says as he notices me.

"Morning daddy," I said gleefully.

"I made you're favorites! Chocolate chip pancakes, along with some scrambled eggs, and bacon and it's all low fat," he says winking my way.

I sat on a high stool of the kitchen island, silently waiting for my food. "Good morning dear!" I heard daddy number two say.

"Morning, bear," my first dad says pecking his lips.

Yes, I had two fathers as both my parents and it was different everyday. There was nothing I had against it, and I know my parents will support me in anything I do. They were simply amazing, yet daddy was more emotional that dad. They both had amazing cooking, style, decor, & everything else you could think of. Living here in this suburban neighborhood and in the community, my parents were the ones to be awarded most stylish garden, most stylish house, and even awarded for insanely good turkey during thanksgiving, but Christmas was better because they even won best decorated front lawn and best decorated christmas tree!

"I hope you had a fine sleep, Ella," my dad tells me.

I shook my head,"I did." I said.

"Hurry on up and eat because I have to take Jane back to the doctors," he says sighing.

Worry fills within my soft heart. "Why?" I whined.

"Oh dear, don't fret about it! It's nothing big, they just need to do some check ups on her. She was born early, you know," he says.

I sighed and felt dumb for forgetting about that. "I can't believe that I forgot about that," I said.

He ruffles my hair. "I like your hair short. You have nice curls Ella," he says.

I smiled. "My head feels lighters," I said giggling.

He slightly pouts. "Why did you get Honey's eyes and not my green eyes," he whines.

"Dad, I like my brown eyes," I said.

"They're light and like honey," he said.