Chapter 6

So many votes. Awesome! Have an amazing day and summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read and Enjoy!!!!!!!!;D

Ella's P. O. V. 

His lips were on mine speaking gentle whispers of a gentle wind. His eyes half closed, dark blue water spilling from within them. My fingers tousling his hair around like petting a dog's hair till it was all messed up. His fingers grazing over my skin as if I would melt away. I was being blown away by the vampire, dude, man, or simply whoever the hell he was. Dracula. His lips whisper my name so many times that I thought they'd make another universe of me. 

He spins me around as I laid within the comfy clouds of pillows. He leans away from my face, but his straight nose grazed my neck to my shoulder as he softly kisses it before leaning away, but pulling me into his arms. His chin rests atop my mess of curls on top of my head. I sighed content in my own world, but with him in it. "Dracula, it is okay if I called you Drac?" I tested.

He chuckles, but then it seems like he was annoyed. I stiffened in his arms and he suddenly loses his manly touch to me. I cringe away in embarrassment shrinking away like an ant. "Ella, love. You should know this by now," he grumbles into my hair. 

I pout slightly as my nails pinch his skin. He kind of yelps and I giggled like a little girl. "I know, but Dracula is so. . . .old," I confessed.

"Well, it is my name. I like just the way it is," he says, smiling contently, "Yet, no one understands how much it annoys me to the grave."

I sat up and chuckled some more. I tuck a stray curl behind my ear as I look back at his dark blue eyes, the ocean almost. "Fine, I'll call you Dracula, happy now?" I teased nudging him in the stomach.

He himself chuckles as he puts his head on his pillows and crosses his feet over one another. My fingers trailed down his tummy and up his chest. "Stop tantalizing me," he says. 

"Okay, I'll stop that to," I said beaming to the sun and back, "You are just so . . . easy to make aggravated."

He rolls his eyes, but he looks my way and gives me a saucy smirk that I swear I melted into the ground below his bed. "Alright, I admit IT I get easily annoyed and I can't help it most of the time, and my only excuse is that it makes me me."

I nodded in simple agreement. "Sounds reasonable. Not stupid, but I can agree with that," I said.

He shook his head and laughed. "Gosh, Ella." 

My eyes widen. "What did I do?" I ask slightly paranoid.

He reaches out towards me and he rubs my hand with his thumb, "Nothing, love," he says, "I'm just so happy right now and you'll be the only girl and person to see me so neutral."

"Really?"

"Yes, I do mean that," he sighs looking at the ceiling above him, "There's just so much to explain to you. Your just a human girl with no descendants of any vampires and this will be a long process." 

I laid my head onto his chest as his arm snaked around my waist. "I know there are things I won't understand and I'm willing to go through with it. Everything just happened so fast . . . and out of no where. . ." I trailed off.

He smiles, "Ella, I had only a year left to find a bride. I've only known you a few years."

I quickly look at his face and I moved forward and I laid my head onto his shoulder breathing in mint and hints of a very not so strong smell of cologne. The kind that mesh with his smell that make him him. 

"I'll sit here all night if I have to until you explain to me this bride thing," I said.

He chuckled, "Now that is something that can be easily explained."