Chapter 10

Hello world! 

I hope you enjoy this chapter! I really didn't think I would get so many comments, but I already know for sure that this is the book I'm going to be updating a lot! Again I hope you enjoy reading this book! :D I'm sorry if I got Ella's Daddy name wrong, it's Jason not Henry and Dracula's master is Bobby, or Kevin, but it's Bobby. I'm so sorry if I got their names wrong. I'll try not to do that next time, but I probably won't fix it. I might! I will when I have time! Sorry! 

Read & Enjoy!!!!!!!!! ;)

Dracula's P. O. V. 

After Ella had her episode of crying and me holding her telling her it's going to be okay, we were at my house in the living room watching a movie. We've spent one day watching two hours of Gone with the Wind and now we were watching the last two hours of it. Honestly we weren't paying any attention to the movie. We just sat talking while the movie played. Her Daddy Jason had called Bobby (Kevin) to keep an eye on us, which means that we couldn't hang out in my room with the door closed, but only when the door is wide open with Bobby (Kevin) three feet away from us. 

I knew Bobby (Kevin) didn't care he said do whatever just don't get her 'preggers'? I chuckled at that word though. Heh. Right now Ella was perch up watching the movie and today she looked lovely wearing her yoga pants and a strange work out sweater with a folder collar? Her hair was wet from a shower and she had no make-up on. She was lovely in any kind of way. I was at the other end of the couch, but her hand stood on the cushion. I smiled to myself as I scooter closer to her. Her eyes diverted towards me and she sweetly smiles at me. 

"You can hold my hand, Drac," she says.

I was still getting use to her calling me that. I made a fall and the words 'I'm so sorry' tumbled out. I shook my head. Her eyes blink a few times before smiling once more. "It's fine, Ella. I don't care if you call me that. It's other people," I told her.

She giggles. "Oh, okay. I understand," she said.

I was about to hold her hand, but she gets up and crawls over to me. She grips my wrist as she pulls it up and over her shoulder and she snuggles into my chest. She wraps her hands around my waist. I smiled smugly to myself, I'm sorry she couldn't resist. I kiss the top of her head. "Isn't Bobby (Kevin) on his date with my aunt?" she asks me.

I slightly nodded my head as she reminded me about their date right about now. "Oh, yeah there are huh? I forgot," I said shrugging my shoulders.

"He's your master. I think he deserves some love too," she said.

I laughed. "He's such a dork, I swear," I said.

"Oh, you are so mean!" she whines.

I squeezed her closer into my chest. She muffles some incoherent words into my chest. I let her breathe as I loosen my strong embrace on her. She looks up at me with flush cheeks and lighten honey eyes. "I guess you're right," I say slyly smiling. 

She drew light circles on my jaw. Her eyes scan over my eyes and she was thinking about something. "See something you want to devour within seconds, Ella?" I teased.

"Maybe." 

My eyes widened and I wrestled her onto her back as she laughed sweetly at my actions. Her eyes were looking at the high ceilings and she closed her eyes looking peaceful. Her breathing was content and I lightly kissed her neck towards her jawline. Her fingers twined with mine as I kiss her lips. Her body lightly arches into mine. My man- excuse me my 'manliness' took over me. Her fingers untangled from mine as they trail up my back and into my hair and she tugs and pulls. Honestly, I didn't think that hair tugging from a girl could be such a turn on. Really! I kissed her neck once more before I felt my fangs having the urge to bite for just the pleasure of it. 

I brush her hair from her neck. She was wearing a rather lovely necklace so I pried off without breaking it and I threw onto the coffee table behind me. Her eyes opened and her heart rate quickened. My mind betrayed me when my fangs punctured the skin of her neck. I felt the pleaure flooding within me and her senses heightened rapidly as her body reacted in a different way. She was scared, but it was a good unexpected for her. I was still biting her neck and our bodies were moving with each other. Her fingers still tangled in to my now mess of hair on top of my head. 

Our bodies were moving, my fangs still deep within her neck and I felt the table loudly vibrating. I tried to ignore it while Ella was a in euphoric state of mind. I was getting rather annoyed, but I kept biting her neck. It was still buzzing loudly and I rolled my eyes and sadly took my fangs off of her amazing neck. I pick up her phone and I threw it onto the floor without breaking eye contact with her. Her eyes were very light, almost gold. Her chest was heaving up and down as she breathes heavily. Her hair was frizzy and the hairs on top of her head were sticking up. I directly went to her lips attacking them quickly before the her phone buzzed again.

She groans when we were both heated, but annoyed just as I was when it kept going off. She kept mumbling about her phone against my lips. I sighed as I leaned away from her. I was straddling her and I ran a maddening hand through my hair. She giggled. I gently got off of her and I pick up her phone. She takes it from my hand and she answers it.

"Hello?" she asks.

Her eyes were glowing from dying excitment and her cheeks were rosy. "Oh, I was with Dracula." she says.

She rolls her eyes. "I'm sorry, I was-

I swiftly kissed her jawline leaving a string of kisses. She sighs into my kisses. "I know, Daddy. I wasn't doing anything," she lied.

"We we're just watching the last half of Gone with the Wind," She said to her aggravating Daddy.

She sighs. "I already told you! Didn't you-

She looks at me and I slouch as she laid her head on my lap. My fingers soothe her face. "Alright. I apologize for my attitude," she says.

"I won't be back til later. Bye and I love you," she says.

She puts her hands over her face. "We just shared an intense moment together and it was ruined by my dictator of a father," she complains.

She looks up at her phone and she shuts it off completely. She sat up and she turns around and looks directly at me. "I'm sorry," she says.

I smooth out her hair. "It's okay. Your Daddy is just an ass. Sorry," I told her.

She shakes her head. "I just ask for one moment, one moment, from my father, but he won't allow it," she said.

"We just had a moment," I said.

She blushes when she thinks of me biting her neck. She smiled. "I really did like it though," she confesses. "Especially when you took my necklace off."

She hugs me. "I just want to be with you all the time," she whispers.

"Rules are rules, but we'll break them anyways," I said.

___________________________________________________________________________

It was brief, but mainly focusing one thing at a time!