Chapter 11

Read, vote, and comment if you like too! :D

DO YOU GUYS HAVE ANY IDEAS WHO WOULD BE THE PERFECT ACTORS FOR THIS BOOK?

ANY SUGGESTIONS?

Read & Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Ella's P.O.V.

I was in the kitchen at home as I spun around in the plastic clear chairs my Dad specifically ordered online. I was beyond distracted on my phone because the only person I was texting was Drac! I ruffled my short hair and I was still spinning around and around. I kept looking at the phone every five seconds. I would stop spinning completely to look at my phone on the kitchen island. I spot spinning when I saw Daddy walk in. His eyes curiously avert to me and I shyly cringe away and a blush crept upon my face.

"What are you doing, Ella?" he asks me.

I kept my smile hidden. "I'm texting Dracula," I gleefully answered.

He rolls his eyes. "Young love. I swear you were never this boy crazy unless it was Chris Pine from Star Trek, or James Franco, or my favorite Chris Evans, oh and Shia Lebouf," he said cynically smiling at me.

My eyes widen and I gasp. "How dare you say such a thing!"

He chuckles. "What can I say? I know you, because you are my daughter." he says.

Technically Dad is my father, but they both are so truly amazing fathers.

"I know," I said.

My phone buzzed and I quickly pick up my phone.

So, am I coming tonite or what?

I hid my phone away from my Daddy. I got up and I slip out of the kitchen while my Daddy got some wine for him and Dad. I ran up the stairs and I quietly closed the door. I look back at my phone. I never done anything like this before! What should I do? Oh my good gosh I'm freaking out man!

Yes, you are! When are you coming?

I put my phone down on the night stand and I sat on my bed as I waited for him to reply back. I was so nervous! He had only came when my parents invited him over for dinner that one fine day and the one night he took me to the Halloween dance. My heart was beating so fast. My phone vibrated. I tuck a curl behind my ear and my shaky hand picks up my phone.

Pretty soon, Ella. Later on tonite, okay? I've been wanting to cuddle with you for awhile. Don't get weirded out, alright?

I shook my head as I smiled to myself.

I'm not weirded out! I've just never let a boy into my room before. That's very adorable Drac!

I put my phone back down and my eyes glance over at the clock. It's barely 9:22. I groaned into my hands and thump my feet madly against the mattress. I got up and I went over to my draws. I open the pajama draws and my eye glance over at the pj's. I finally decided on some shorts and a t-shirt. I think I'm trying to hard. Maybe I should wear nice underwear, no that's too weird! No, I wear lovely underwear because I feel like it. I quickly grab my pj's and rush to the bathroom.

As I showered I hummed a tune.

"Sing sweet night and gale."

Sing sweet night and gale."

(Sorry if that sounds wrong)

I was so in tuned with my song, I heard my phone buzzing off. I was snapped out of my trance and I turned the shower off. I check my phone.

Nice voice. I'm outside. Don't worry I did not peek on you!

I giggled.

That's fine, but wait while you are at home! I might be awhile, sorry.

I took my time getting dressed and brushing my teeth. I brush my wet hair back awya from my face and I reminded myself of those girls in movies with short hair wet and slick back. I grab the lotion and I opened the door. Dracula was spinning around in my chair and he stops to look at me. His eyes scan my legs and I covered my legs. I sat down on my bed and I rub the lotion on my legs.

"You look absolutely irresistible doing that," he says.

I quickly finish rubbing lotion on my legs and I walk into my bathroom to put my lotion away. I stood awkwardly in the middle of my bedroom. I brush my wet hair and I shook my head getting all the dripping water out. I look up and Dracula was smirking because I was avoiding this uncomfortable tension forming in this room. I felt as if a blanket was being wrap around my shoulders. I timidly sat down on my bed next to him.

The smug look on his face made me squirm in my own skin as his hands wrap around my calves and he brings them onto his lap. I wrapped my hands around my knees and I hid my face in my arms to keep him from looking at me blush. His hands travelled up further and I felt his lips on my knee. I took a peek and his eyes slowly look up to me and he kept kissing my knee. His hands travelled beneath my knees and he yanks me further onto his lap. I made a squeaky sound because I was surprised. 

"Hey there lovely woman," he says.

I avoided eye contact with him and I drew circles on my knee with my painted finger nail. I felt his hand on my chin as he made me face him. "You are so shy tonight. Why is that?" he asks me.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know. . ." I trailed off in a whisper.

"Can I kiss you?" he asks.

I look up at his dark blue eyes which shimmered of another story untold. Another world waiting to be seen by the eyes of humans. "Of course you can, Drac," I quietly said.

He slightly chuckles. "What if I held you close, would you mind?" he asks.

I wrap my arms around me hiding my smile from him. "Of course I wouldn't mind. You know I love your hugs," I said.

His hands pry my arms off of me. I slowly tilted my head up to see his face. He shifted his body closer to mine. He twisted us around so that I landed onto the mattress with him above me. He laid besides me and he held an iron grip on my waist as he pulled me closer. I moved my head to look him in the eyes once more and he did the same as well. I felt my body flutter to another galaxy. A rosy blush was coming upon my cheeks once again. I was slightly embarrassed and timid, yet I felt comfortable. Never have I done anything like this before and it was all innocent. Every single one of his actions. I somehow felt vulnerable around him. He made these walls come down and every single day this week I told him how I felt and he listened to me. 

He was quiet this starry night and a different side of him rose up from the mist of the unknown. His hair fell in his face as he moved in closer towards mine. I just stood still as I endured every waking moment my mind could comprehend of this. It was very enjoyable to see him so sweet. This side of him was lovely and I adored every moment of it instead of his witty remarks and attitude towards others. He sat up slightly as his hand cupped the half of my face showing. His lips grace mine as lightly as one person could ever do. 

I sat up on my elbows as he kissed me so lightly. My hand grazed his eyebrow as I twined my fingers into his hair. I moved his hair aside and I grasp his face as our lips began to move. It ended to soon as his lips trailed down my neck. I kept my eyes open and my mind was someplace else. 

"Dracula?" I said.

He pulls away from me a bit with a questioning look on his face. "Can you keep kissing me. We haven't kiss much," I said and I was shaking. 

He smiles. "You finally chose now to speak up?" he teases.

I shook my head. "Sorry, I was just trying to think of a way to say it, that's all," I confessed.

He chuckles and my heart skips a beat. "It's alright, Ella," he said smiling.

His lips touch mine once more and I sighed in contentment. I decided to be bold this one time as I snake my hands around his shoulders and pulled him down. "I like that your being bold, it's very attractive," he murmurs.

For the first time that night I giggled.