【Chapter Twelve】Soon...Also Who tf Are You?

Y/n = Your name
E/c = Eye colour/coloured
Your hair is white and it's almost time to meet the world..plus a crazy psychopath on your tail..
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

~{Four Months Later}~

The flowers slowly swayed with the wind even in such bad conditions. The sky was filled with pitch black clouds and the flashes would appear at certain times, lighting up the darkness and showing various purples and blues and blacks covering the sky.

She sat there, in the long, dry grass covered in wilting plants. Her infant mind couldn't comprehend the situation. Oliver held her tightly and whispered encouraging words and the occasional "It's ok."

She heard loud bangs and grunts and clashes. She didn't know what's going on.

Suddenly, François came running over and told Oliver to hurry and run with the girl. And so he did.

As they sped by, she could see her brother's fighting...and losing. They were hurt badly and their injuries were very visible. Black bruises. Deep, red cuts. Ripped clothes.

Oliver ran as fast as he could until he collapsed.

The scenery suddenly changed into a dark forest with her and her father sitting in the middle of a ring of trees.

Loud rustles were heard from behind. Oliver immediately jumped up and dashed away.

The rustles stopped and the sounds of running was not far behind them.

She peeked over her father's shoulder to see a woman with forest Green hair and tight, leather clothes.

The woman had a sickening grin on her face as she slowly gained on them.

The small gurl buried her face into her father's shoulder and tried to seek comfort in his usual, motherly scent.

But it wasn't there.

It was replaced with the intense smell of metal.

Oliver fell. The woman had gotten him from behind and slashed his back with her silver sword.

Red filled her vision. She could only see the woman's sick smile and a crimson fluid covering her sight.

The world had shifted again.

She was back in the field but it was almost completely covered by the crimson colour.

The sound of footsteps were heard behind. She turned her head to face the person.

The man held a strange, black object and pointed it at Y/n.

She cocked her head to the side in confusion. The man visibly trembled. But not in fear.