【Chapter Eight~~Baby Steps?】

Y/n = Your name
E/c = Eye colour
Your hair is white and Ik this is late but at least I managed to do it!~ owo
♧ ♛ ♧ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ♧ ♛ ♧

~{A Few Weeks After}~

Oliver thought it was time for Y/n to practise walking but the others thought otherwise....Allen thought she looked cute when she crawled. Matt thought it was too early, he wasn't wrong. He'd rather wait for her to be 2 years old than have a one year old walking around.... François didn't think anything about it. He didn't care much about her walking.

"Mama?" You questioned as you looked up at Oliver as he had placed you in front of the fire place in the living room. He crouched down by the door leading into the "cross road" where the front door and stairs were. Allen and Matt were sitting on the sofa seeing the scene play out, François watched from outside because he needed to smoke today and didn't want to do it around you.
"C'mon poppet! Come to mama!" Oliver said enthusiastically. You only tilted your head. 'What does mama want me to do?' You asked yourself in your head...somehow.....
'Mama wants you to walk to him.' A voice said to you
'What's walking?' 'The thingy thing do with their..uh...legs? Yeah those. It's how they move around,'
'You mean the long thingys?' 'Yes.'

To the family, you weren't having a conversation but more like staring at Oliver blankly with your big e/c eyes. It was cute but Oliver really wanted you to walk. However, you didn't budge. You only blinked at him and tilted your head. If you kept on being that cute, Allen would end up hugging you...and his hugs are strong....you somehow survived them though.

"Y/n? Can you come over to mama please?" Oliver pleaded, you were about to crawl over but he stopped you by talking again.
"No poppet, walk over, use your legs. No crawling." You sat back down and pondered on what to do.
[Idk why but I feel like I'm making it sound like baby Y/n is already grown up XD HHHHHHHHHHHHH-]

~{An Hour Later}~

You still sat there looking at Oliver, he tried to keep up his enthusiasm but it was slowly dimming. Allen fell asleep and Matt was in the kitchen getting a drink. François came back inside after checking the time on his watch. He walked into the living room and tapped Oliver's shoulder. Oliver snapped his attention to his husbando.
"Give it up Ollie, she won't be walking anytime soon. Just wait, don't push her into doing things she has yet to understand." François said in his heavy french accent.
"But-" Oliver started
"No. Leave her be. You need to be patient with her." François flashed a tiny a smile. Brightening Oliver's eyes. He barely ever saw François smile, before it was always smirks but he actually smiled for once. But he turned his attention back to you and his smile turned into a sad frown. He sighed.
"You're right, I'll be patient." At that, the Brit stood and glanced at the time and his eyes widened.

"Oh dear! It's already dinner time! I need to quickl-" his frantic words were cut off.
"Don't worry, I dealt with it. I made a quiche and salad." Matt walked in with a plate with the said dinner and smacked Allen across the back of his head, which woke him up.
"WHAT THE FU-!" Oliver covered his mouth quickly before you heard the word.
"ALLEN WATCH THE PROFANITY AROUND Y/N!" Oliver yelled
"Idiot..." François muttered.
"Get off your a- I mean backside, it's dinner time." Matt said but adjusted his words as Oliver glared and was slowly pulling the Swear Jar like some kind of weapon. You giggled at your family's usual tactics. They were funny, even if it included a but of violence.....you didn't know what the word meant but you used it.

Everyone was walking into the kitchen, leaving Kuma top get you dine they all had to set the table and food. You called out to Oliver but he didn't hear you...then you decided to try it...

~~{In the kitchen}~~

Oliver was placing the rest of the plates on the table, François set up your high chair, Matt went to get Kuma some food too and Allen was dealing with dinner. It was all silent and everyone was busy. Well, until they heard a familiar cry but louder than usual. They all knew it was you, Y/n so they stopped what they were doing and ran into the room to find you lying on your stomach crying your eyes out and Kuma was standing by you.

"What happened?" Matt and see Kuma. The 'terrifying' polar bear jumped up from its front paws and stood on two legs, he then took a step forward and acted like he tripped and he fell into the same position as you, on his tummy.

Oliver and Matt widened their eyes, Allen raised an eyebrow and François was already holding you and rocking you. The girly Brit was filled with joy, knowing you tried to walk. Matt was just shocked that you actually managed to do it. Allen was just skeptical that the polar bear lied but he believed it anyway.

You eventually stopped crying, everyone was walking into the kitchen again. François carried you in while you gripped onto his old, purple shirt like your life depended on it. As wrong as it sounds, François wanted you to do that to him for a very long time, he loved the fact that you gripped onto him for support or comfort. He loved the feeling of being a father. Your father.

The 2p Axis and two of the 2p Allies were still spying on the small family. They saw the commotion in the living room and they saw François hold something when walking back into the kitchen. What could it have been? They wanted to get 2p Norway since he could get a fairy or something to see what it was but all 2p's stayed far away from the 2p Nordics. They were more twisted than the rest of them, especially the Ikea loving guy. His stare made shivers go down, even Satan's spine.

What will they do? Will they figure out that the 2P F.A.C.E family have a child with them?

To be continued.......