【Chapter Four~~Baby Girl Where Are You?!】

Y/n = Your name
E/c = Eye colour
Your hair colour is white and you love red pandas (I'll show a pic later :3 I love em so much)
♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

The caring family of deadly killers decided to leave your basket back in the car. Oliver held you as you played with his pinky-blonde hair. He loved the feeling of you playing with it. It felt nice and relaxing, now he understood why people liked it when someone played with their hair.

Quietly, the family plus bear walked in the big shopping centre, ignoring or not acknowledging the people of the shop eyeing them since they seemed very intimidating. Why? Well they were walking in a row starting off with Kuma on the left end, then Matt, then Oliver holding you, François next to the two of you and lastly Allen on the right end occasionally talking to any hot girls that walked by. You little Y/n were probably the only reason why the people in Tesco didn't shit their pants. You were the little ray of light within the row of scary men, even Oliver looked kinda creepy with that all-too-happy smile on his face while you STILL played with his silky, pinky hair.

You and the others eventually came to the right place and walked in.
"Alright! François and I will go off to find some necessities for our little poppet Y/n," on cue, you giggled. You may not understand speech yet but you understood that when Oliver looked at you with his beautiful pastel blue like eyes and was smiling, you knew he was speaking about you and something good.
"You two can go do whatever....we'll take care of her.." François grumbled loud enough for the two twins to hear.
"'Kay." Allen blankly replied.
"Hm." Matt hummed in acknowledgment.
And off they went, they all set off doing the things they need to do or they just wanted to do.

You and your new parents walked around grabbing numerous things like baby bottles, powdered milk for babies, nappies [or diapers if you prefer], dresses, tops, leggings, shoes, hats and dummies [pacifiers].

Oliver's arms were tired of holding you and he didn't know where to put you. He looked around for no particular reason, maybe a place to put you. He would've put you in those seats trolleys have but he accidentally got one without those and it didn't have enough room to put you in. His blue eyes landed on François who was picking out what coloured bow he should secretly get you.

Oliver giggled at François' tactics, making him look up to see his girly husband facing him and laughing. At this, the frenchman turned red and chucked the various options he picked out. Oliver skipped over to his lovely lover [Pffft-] and held you out to him. François stared for a bit, then Oliver let out a defeated sigh.
"Hold her for me for a while. My arms are starting to hurt."
François stared longer at you "........sure" He finally says. Oliver beams at his response and happily hands you to François, him taking you into his strong and we'll built hands.

François looked down at you with an expression that couldn't be read by many, with those that could tell, they could see that he wants a reaction from you about the sudden change. You simply stared at him with sparkling, hope-filled, (eye coloured) eyes. Then you looked at his hair and immediately reached out for it. François didn't flinch breathe, blink or do anything in general, he just watched you cautiously. You played with his longer, bright, blonde hair and giggled happily. Oliver secretly took a picture of the wonderful and heart melting scene before him. He decided to set it as the wallpaper for his phone's home screen.

Honestly, François did the same with the scene that morning, he saw you and Oliver, peacefully sleeping. He thought you looked like angels so he took a picture and made it his home screen phone wallpaper too.

~{2 Hours Later}~

Even François' arms grew tired of your weight. So irrationally, he let you crawl on the floor. You were younger and smaller than you looked since new borns couldn't crawl. This brought the idea, of you being shorter and younger-looking than most your age when you grow older, to the family.