Ch. 17 The Final Fight

Concurrently, in a business building in Hong Kong:

"I thought Lockdown put a tracking device on her!" Roger slammed a fist, "Why can we not find her?!"

"Mr. Westorp," a Cemetery Wind member spoke nervously, "it is highly presumed that she had been aboard the spacecraft shot down by KSI prototypes. She is most likely deseas--"

"No! ...No. She can't be dead. I don't feel it..." He stood upright, turning to glare at the underling, "Tell me, when did this plan start going south? The second she stepped in my office a week ago. The girl destroys everything she touches, and let me tell you," he seethed, stepping closer to the man, "She's escaped my grasp for the last time."

"S-sir, you're in charge of the prototype codes and Attinger only wanted your Intel of the--"

"And I only wanted my wife and daughter back!" Roger snarled, "You can tell your Attinger I am done working with him and his so called "asset." Now leave!"
The man scampered out of the room in fear for his life.

When he had gone, Roger turned to a window overlooking the streets of Hong Kong. He pressed a comm link hooked on his ear, "Galvatron," he smirked, "I am ready to serve your legion in anyway I can."

"Excellent," a deep, scrappy voice responded, "You have done sufficient work so far. Keep it up and I may one day make you my pupil."

"Anything, my leige, so long as I get my daughter in one piece."

"You shall get your legacy back when I will it to be given to you! Now... give me the codes to the remaining prototypes. I must continue building my army, so I may retrieve the Seed."

"But of course, Master!"
.............

Song was having the time of her life riding on the back of what had to be one of the most powerful creatures on Earth. They followed after Optimus, charging courageously towards the city.

"When we reach the city," Crosshairs yelled back to her, "stay close to me! It'll be easy to get separated!"

"You mean we're not going stay on the giant dinosaur?!" She shouted, trying to make her voice heard over the thunderous footfalls of the prehistoric monsters.

They were abruptly caught off guard as a missile skimmed past them, exploding in the forests behind them. The dinobots continued to push forward, eating up the ground beneath their feet.

"It's Galvatron!" Song cried out in fear. There were KSI prototypes all over the city, each being controlled by the resurrected Decepticon leader.

"He's no threat to us, now!" Crosshairs yelled disdainfully.

"No! Crosshairs! You don't get it--!"

"Attack!" Optimus ordered. The dinobot he sat upon scooped up a prototype and crushed it in its jaws.

Their own metallic beast did the same to another, and Crosshairs and Song began to fire shots at whatever enemy they saw.

"Optimus is here!" Hound shouted from below.

Prime began to grill reality into Joshua's brain, letting his T-rex mount to spit fear into the man as he did so, "Your science will be responsible for humanity's extinction."

Joshua shook in terror, though he tried his best to stay calm, "Alright, I know that you're sensitive to this whole bioethical dilemma..." The fiery rex unleashed a terrible roar in his face, making him scream in horror.

"We'll lead you out of the city. Get that Seed safely to the hills." Optimus explained.

"Use this car," Drift told the humans, motioning to an abandoned vehicle.