One Direction 26: Home

I felt myself being shaken awake. I opened my eyes to see Liam smiling.

"Time to get up. We're about to land." He whispered. I smiled back at him and leaned off of Zayn. When I looked over at him, Paul was still trying to get him to wake up. Harry, Louis, and Niall were already awake, stretching and yawning with teary eyes.

Eventually Paul was able to wake, the notorious, Zayn Malik up. We fastened our seat belts waiting for landing. After a few minutes, the plane went down and we finally landed on the ground. 

"Welcome to your new home babe." Zayn whispered into my ear. A smiled spread across my face at his choice of words, well one word, 'Home.'

"Yeah. Home." I smiled looking into Zayn's chocolate brown eyes. He leaned in to me to kiss me and right when our lips were about to meet, Paul in all his glory, ruined it. That's right, not Louis the master of cock blocks, but Paul.

"C'mon kids, get your things and lets go." Paul put his hand in front of our faces.

"Paul!" Zayn groaned looking up at him with a pouting face. Liam and I giggled at Zayn's misfortune.

We got off the plane and once again, we were lucky that there wasn't many fans waiting for us. We were all tired and wanted to just get home peacefully and relax. There were a few fans that approached the boys asking for pictures and autographs. I was the one offering assistance when taking photos. A few of the fans even asked to get a picture of me and Zayn together. I thought it was really sweet of them to include me, more so accept me. 

After signing a few autographs and taking some pictures, Paul hurried us along before any more fans could come and cause a big scene. We got in the car and we were all dropped off to our flats. Zayn and the boys helped me carry all of my things into Zayn's, I mean our, flat. The flat wasn't extravagant, but it was still really nice and homey. There was only one bedroom and of course Zayn and I will be sharing it. The more I looked around the more excited I got. I was so happy that I could start a new life here with Zayn. He was the best boyfriend I've ever had. My things were quickly brought in and the boys bid their farewells and left, leaving Zayn and me alone in the flat.

"How do you like it?" I felt a pair of arms wrap around me as he whispered into my ear with a low raspy voice.

"I love it. Especially the company." I smirked. I felt his grip around me tighten. 

"Why don't we celebrate?" Zayn breathed into my ear. I smiled and shifted in his arms so that I was facing him. 

"Zay-" I was cut off by his lips pressing to mine.

"We can't, not ri-" I was cut off again. His kiss was so passionate that I couldn't resist him any longer. 

Zayn's POV

I woke up and it was the middle of the night. This jet lag thing was getting super annoying. Eden was laying next to me and as I looked at her, all the memories of what happened hours prior, popped into my head. I smiled. It was the best celebration ever. 

Gently as possible, I slithered myself out of bed. The cold air hit my bare skin when I noticed I had absolutely nothing on. The thought of putting some clothes on came to mind but I decided that I'd pull a Harry. I went into the bathroom to do my business and when I came out, the bed was empty. Eden was not cuddled up in the sheets. Suddenly, there was some crashing noises coming form the kitchen. I slipped on a pair of boxers and headed to investigate the noise.

"Eden?" I called out. 

When I walked out of the bedroom, I saw her cooking something with her headphones glued to her head. I walked around the corner and stood at the entrance of the kitchen. A smiled as she didn't seem to notice me. She was dancing while cooking dressed in her underwear and one of my shirts that looked huge on her. I shuffled over to her quietly and peered over her shoulder. She was making pancakes. A laugh was threatening to slip out as I noticed they were a little burnt, however I'd give her an 'A' for effort. I swiftly and quickly lifted her headphones up and spoke into her ear.

"They're a bit over cooked don't you think?" I teased. She jumped and squealed, turning around to face me. Her face was in literal shock. This time there was no helping it, I bursted into laughter.

"Z-Zayn! You scared me!" She cried with a slight blush on her painted on her cheeks.

"I'm so sorry love. I didn't think you'd freak out like that." I managed to say between chuckles. 

"I saw you were gone and then I couldn't get back to sleep, so I thought I'd just stay up and make something to eat." She informed.

"So you decided to have burnt pancakes?" I questioned scanning the pancakes on the plate and the one that was still burning on the pan. She glared at me with an adorable put and whacked my arm.

"Oh!" I laughed as I looked at her.

"W-well… so what… I'm not the best cook, but I will be eventually." She stated in her defense. I let out another chuckle and hugged her from behind.

"If you ever need help, you can ask me." I told her. She looked at me and smiled.

"You can help me right now. Watch the food while I go use the bathroom." She stated as she wiggled out of my grasp. "Oh, and by the way, you take a long time to pee." Eden looked back at me.

"I'd like to see you try and pee with morning wood!" I shouted back at her with a bit of humor in my voice.

"EW! Too much information boyfriend!" I heard her yell. I burst into laughter at her response. That was the woman I love. 

-------- Don't hurt me!!! Sorry guys, I know that was an incredibly short chapter. But I have writers block for this story and I really wanted to update it. So the next chapter I will definitely make it up to you! 

Thank you guys so much for reading, fanning, and commenting! It's really flattering and it really makes my day a whole lot better! So thanks again you beautiful readers and fans! xx