One Direction 6: Distraction

----------- ATTENTION! Hey! So I’ve decided I’m going to change the format of this story completely. But it won’t be a super dramatic change. This way, it will be easier to read and more personal to you, the reader :] So bear with me. Thanks!

The boys were in the recording studio while Dani and I sat in the control room talking, dancing, singing along, and other stuffs. Dani and I were getting really close. I wondered when I’d meet Eleanor and if I’d connect with her the way I connect with Dani. The boys started singing ‘Up All Night’ and Dani and I started singing. Dani stood up grabbing my hand in hers and started dancing. I copied her actions and we were dancing awkwardly. We were having a blast. The music went on and we didn’t notice that the boys had stopped singing and was in the door way of the control room watching us. As I was dancing, I felt someone grab my waist turning me around. When I turned I came face to face with a smiling Zayn. I blushed and smiled back. We danced together as I saw Liam head towards Dani doing his own awkward slide snap thing move. I laughed at Liam and all the boys joined in. Paul was also in the corner bouncing his head lightly to the beat. After the song ended we were all laughing. It was so much fun.

We were interrupted when the boys had to go back into the recording studio. They had stopped because Dani and I had distracted them. They couldn’t sing because they were laughing at our random dancing. Dani and I apologized for being a distraction and sat back down. Occasionally we would fist pump into the air. Dani and I ended up swapping numbers and she followed me on my twitter. I was already following her. We were both taking random and funny pictures with each other posting them on twitter. She had mentioned me in every pic and I noticed my followers went from 346 to 400. I was amazed at how much of an influence she had. Then again, being an amazing dancer and dating 1/5 of the world’s biggest boy band, what would you expect. We lounged together talking until the boys had finished.

“We’re finally finished for the day!” Niall shouted bursting into the control room.

His sudden outburst made Dani and I popped in our seats. We looked at each other and laughed. Niall apologized as he joined in our laughter. Moments later, the other boys entered. They were talking to each other and also laughing in their own conversation.

“It looked like you girls were having a lot of fun.” Liam stated.

“Yeah, a little too much fun. You two got us in trouble.” Harry added trying to be serious but failed and a smile crept on his face.

“We’re so sorry.” Dani apologized shutting her eyes and sticking her tongue out of her smile.

“Yeah, we didn’t mean to.” I added with an apologetic smile.

“Aw, how can we be mad at that face.” Louis stated, winking at me with a smirk on his lips.

“It’s okay babe.” Zayn assured.

“Well then, shall we go?” Liam asked.

We all left the recording studio. As we made our way out Dani and I was absorbed in our own little world just chatting with one another. We didn’t even notice the boys were with us. In fact, when we got out of the studio we kept walking down the street.

“Where are you girls going?” Harry yelled.

Dani and I stopped and looked at each other confused. We then turned to look back and saw we were a good 10 feet away from the boys. Dani and I locked eyes together again and began to laugh in hysteria. As we walked back we heard Liam complain.

“Seems like Eden is stealing my girlfriend.”

We all laughed.

“I’m sorry Liam. I didn’t mean to, honest.” I cooed.