One Direction 7: Surprise Visit

------------- I just realized that my stories are a little slow. I mean this is chapter 7 and Eden and Zayn isn’t together yet! AHH!

One Direction and Danielle was dropping me home. Was I getting this right? ONE FREAKING DIRECTION IS DROPPING ME HOME! THE PLACE THAT I AM CURRENTLY LIVING!!! OMG OMG OMG! I was freaking out in my mind, but kept it cool on the outside. I wanted to just die from excitement. They were about to see where I live. OMG. They were going to see the place that I live! I just want to scream! And fangirl! Do my little awkward dance! Oh no! What if they wanted to come inside?! I can’t remember if my apartment is clean. Oh no! Oh no! My canvases! My charcoal canvases! I drew One Direction on them! They’re definitely going to think I’m creepy.

“Eden.” Dani brought me back to reality.

“Huh? Yeah?” I asked a bit incoherent.

“Tell us where to go.” She stated.

“Oh yeah. Sorry, I was zoning out.” I let out a shy laugh.

I gave them the direction and within minutes we were here.

“Wow, you live pretty close.” Niall realized.

“Yeah, a 20 minute walk from my house to the hotel.” I added.

“That means you can come over or we can come over frequently.” Liam mentioned.

A giggle escaped my lips. “I guess so. Thanks again.” I smiled as Zayn exited the van so I could get out.

“Oh yeah! Zayn, your hoodie, thanks for letting me borrow it.” I thanked. As I reached the bottom hem of the hoodie he stopped me.

“Just hold on to it.” He winked at me and joined everyone in the van. I stood there a bit flushed. Zayn was just too cute!

They all yelled and waved goodbye, telling me that they’ll see me soon. I waved and saw them off until the van was no longer in sight. I entered the apartment building lobby, to be greeted by the bell hop.

“Miss Eden.” He politely greeted me as always.

“Jarvis!” I greeted back with a smile. His name wasn’t Jarvis, it’s actually Jack, but he sounded like Jarvis from Iron Man, so that’s what I called him.

He was always super nice. He gave off this calm atmosphere. Whenever he greeted me or bid me farewell, it always made me feel relaxed and that everything was going to be okay. He truly was a blessing to this building. I loved him to bits. I waved him goodnight and headed towards the elevator. Once I was inside, I was alone in the elevator. I pressed the button with the number 9. Ninth floor, yup, a journey up and a journey down. I looked at my reflection in the elevator walls, which were mirrors and admired Zayn’s hoodie. I felt my face heat up at the thought that I was wearing Zayn’s hoodie. I could have fainted, but I didn’t of course. I couldn’t wait to tell Camille everything that had happened today. She would be moving in with me in two months. Unfortunately the boys and Dani would be gone by then. I let out a sigh. I shouldn’t get too attached to them. I thought to myself. The elevator dinged and the doors slid open. I walked through the way too familiar hall and reached my apartment. As I got in my phone began to vibrate.

“Hey, I’ve decided that you can keep the hoodie to remember me by (; This is Zayn by the way. Xx”

I couldn’t believe I just received a text from Zayn. I texted him back.

“Thanks! I’ll treasurer it forever. xP Oh, and how did you get my number?” I asked.

“Me and the boys stole it from Dani’s cell phone. Hope you don’t mind.” He texted me back immediately.