One Direction 33: Oh, What A Tragedy!

A/N: HI LOVES! I haven't forgotten you guys! I've just been so busy, and I've been trying to find the time to write and update. It's just that my classes this semester requires me to get out in the world and interview people, read a bunch of boring articles, and do a lot of projects. I don't get it. Why do they hate me so much? Not only that, I've been working at my job a lot lately. So please bare with me. Thanks you guys!!! LOVE YOU! xx

"S-scott?!"

"Hey baby, how are you?" He asked with a disgusting smirk on his face. I shuddered at the sight of him. I wanted him to disappear.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I hissed. 

"Now, is that the way to welcome an old friend?" He smirked.

"You're not my friend, and you never was." I spat and turned around to walk away.

"No, you're not getting away from me." He stated and grabbed my left wrist and yanking me towards him.

"LET G-" I stopped at mid-sentence as I noticed him staring at my hand, actually the ring on my finger. 

I scanned his face noting how his eyes burned with rage as he took in the sight of my engagement ring. His grip on my wrist started to tighten and shake. His lips frowned and I couldn't help but feel a little bad. But this guy didn't deserve my sympathy or my pity. He raped me and that in itself is unforgivable. I jerked my hand out of his and glared at him.

"Leave me alone. I'm finally happy." I stated. 

He just looked straight back at me in the eyes, no expression on his face. I couldn't tell what he was thinking. Suddenly, he raised his hand and in a blink of an eye, I was on the floor cupping my cheek with my. He hit me –hard.

My heart was beating on my chest as fear consumed me. He was looking down at me with hatred and betrayal in his eyes. But he brought this upon himself. He cheated on me, he abused and raped me, and now he's struck me again and I don't know what he'll do next. There were a few people around but they didn't do anything. The all just stood there watching. What's wrong with the world now days? 

"Is it with that terrorist?" He hissed. His words pierced through me like daggers, but it was enough to get me back on my feet. No one, and I mean, NO ONE, call's Zayn a terrorist. He is my perfect man.

"The only terrorist here, is you." I spat with confidence as I stood myself tall.

"You really think you're gonna be happy with a scumbag like him?" He snorted.

"You're the scumbag here! and for your information, YES! I'd be happy to be with him even if he was a beggar on the side of the street. I didn't fall for him because of his fame or looks, I fell in love with him because he's sweet, kind, and makes me feel incredibly beautiful. He respects me, and he would never hurt me. He's my everything and this ring is a symbol of that." I announced while flashing my ring. I noticed that some of the people that were watching were nodding their heads in agreement.

"Don't be naive. If he is that perfect, do you think you're actually good enough?" He inquired. "You think that a man like him, who can have any one in the world, will want to be with an average looking girl like you? There are so many real beautiful girls out there, do you really believe the two of you will last?" He chuckled.

His words hit me like bricks. As much as I tried to ignore his comments, it was getting to me. Zayn could have any girl he wanted. In the long run will he get bored of me and leave me?I shut my eyes tight, trying to brush his words off. He knew my insecurity.

"Zayn is a nice guy. He would never hurt me like that." I defended. 

Scott scowled at me and rushed towards me. I flinched, but didn't move from my spot. The people who were watching us also gasped, but still did nothing. The would was really corrupted. If I was in their position, I'd definitely step in and help.