One Direction 25: Sleep Talker

Zayn's POV

"Eden? You got everything?!" I yelled from the front door.

"Double checking right now!" Eden shouted from her room.

This was it. Today the boys and I were leaving to go back to London and Eden was coming with us. Ever since she said yes to moving in with me, the butterflies in my stomach never left. I was so excited and couldn't wait to be able to see her everyday and wake up to her in my arms. This was like a dream come true.

"Okay, I checked everywhere and I've got everything that I need." She smiled at me. It was nice to see her back to normal. After the 'incident' it took her a while to recover. And the night terrors she had finally stopped. 

"Alright babe. You ready for a new life?" I asked her returning the same happy smile.

"Because it's with you, I'm extremely excited." She beamed grabbing my hand in hers. I couldn't help but smile. Hearing those words come out of her mouth just made me that much more excited. 

I gave her hand a squeeze and we made our way to the van. We had one of our other body guards with us while the boys were in another van since we had all of Eden's things with us. The drive to the airport was oddly silent. I looked down at Eden who was leaning on my shoulder to find her sleeping. I chuckled a bit at my realization. I guess she would be tired, it's six in the morning. When we finally got to the airport, I nudged Eden to wake up. She groaned softly. She looked up at me with half-opened eyes. I smiled at how cute she looked. Eden sat up straight looking around.

"We're at the airport babe. C'mon, the boys and the rest of the gang are waiting for us." I told her. We grabbed our bags and met up with the other boys and the crew.

"Hey! Finally, we been waiting for you guys!" Niall shouted while jumping up and down.

"Eden, are you ready for London?" Louis chirped wrapping his arm around her shoulder. Eden laughed and hugged him back.

"More than ready!" She beamed and turned towards me giving me a tight squeeze. 

"You two better behave yourselves. Be sure to always wear a condom."Louis ordered like a father figure. Everyone looked at each other with weird looks and burst into laughter.

"Louis, shut up." I told him between laughs. 

"Louis just cares about you two." Liam tried to defend Louis, which we couldn't take serious because Liam was laughing while he said it.

"Liam, you're not very convincing." Niall laughed.

"I just want to make one thing clear, you have to name your first baby boy after me." Harry interjected. 

"What? They're going to name him after me!" Louis shouted.

"What are you guys talking about?!" I laughed. I could feel my face heating up. I looked over at Eden to see that she was blushing as well. 

"C'mon kids, lets get everyone checked in." Paul interrupted our conversation. Thank God.

"Kids? You mean, men! Oh, and short stuff over there." Louis pointed at Eden.

"Hey, I'm not that short." She argued. We all looked at her, including myself. I literally had to tilt my head all the way down since she was standing right next to me.

"Sorry babe, but you are on the short side." I chucked. She looked at me with her big brown puppy dog eyes while pouting. Out of pure instinct, I leaned down and pecked her on the lips. How could I resist her?

After we were checked in, we headed to our gate. Lucky for us we didn't mention when we were leaving so we were able to get into the airport without all the chaos. There were a few fans that stopped us for a quick photo and autograph, but it wasn't anything the boys and I couldn't handle on our own. However Paul was still watching us like a hawk. I didn't notice but Eden had her hand intertwined with mine as she swung our arms back and fourth. She was talking to Liam and Niall giggling and just having a laugh. Louis and Harry were walking in front of us with Paul making trouble to him by rubbing his belly and flicking his ear. A smile made it's way to my lips at everything that was happening around me.