One Direction 18: A Random Day

I woke up to pounding on the door. 

"Wake up! It's already 1:00pm!" I heard Louis' voice roaring from the other side of the door.

I groaned rolling over only to fall off the bed. I screamed as I hit the ground. I groaned again this time from irritation and pain. I stood up feeling a bit chilly when I realized that I was completely naked. I squealed grabbing the sheet on the bed to wrap around my body only to see that Zayn was naked as well under the sheet I just stripped him away of. I squealed again throwing the sheet back over him leaving me to stand there in the nood again. I quickly scanned the room for something to cover me up when I spotted Zayn's shirt. I quickly slipped it on. It fell just below my bum. I searched the room again to find my underwear and I slipped those on. There was another knock on the door.

"Eden? Are you okay in there? Open up!" Louis demanded again. I panicked and flew to the door, opening it just enough to stick my head through. 

"Yeah, I'm fine." I breathed. Louis just looked at me with an eyebrow raised and his lips pursed into a straight line. I sighed in defeat and opened the door all the way so he could get a full view of me and the bedroom.

"Whoa, what happened in here? Let's see, clothes all over the floor, sheets in disaray, extremely messy hair..." Louis commented as he walked around the room.

"... and a very naked Zayn!" He said the last part while ripping the sheets off the bed. My face went completely red as Louis looked at me with a devilsih smirk.

"So, was the sex good?" He teased. 

"Louis!" I started while grabbing the sheet off the floor and throwing it over Zayn.

"Just get out!" I yelled at him trying to push him through the door. That is, until Harry came along.

"Hey babe, what's going on here?" He smirked over at me eyeing my up and down. 

Once again, I was pushed out of the way and Harry entered the room. He scanned the room and sat next to Zayn who was still, somehow, sleeping. Harry looked at Zayn then at me with a giant smile spread across his lips knowing what happened last night. My face heated up even more as I gave up and walked out of the room and into the lounge where I found Niall, El, Liam, and Dani scattered on the couches and floor watching 'Big Time Rush.' Niall and El were actually asleep and Liam and Danielle were snuggled up together sharing a hot drink.

"Good morning sleepy head. It seemed that you and Zayn had a fun night." Liam mentioned with a cheeky smile.

"Oh gawd. Does everyone know?" I gritted facepalming.

"Well love, you two weren't exactly quiet." Dani snickered. 

"How embarrassing." I cried.

"Well think of it this way, we all already heard you, so the next time it won't feel as awkward." She let out a giggle.

"Very funny." I huffed sitting next to a sleeping Niall.

I looked over at Zayn's room noticing that the door was closed. I knew something was going to happen. We all continued to watch TV when there was a sudden crash and screams. Dani, Liam, and I popped out of our seats turning our attention to the direction of Zayn's room. Zayn came running out only in his boxers, thankfully, as Harry and Louis came out laughing and trying to jump on Zayn. The three boy's stare fell on me as I just stared right back at them.

"What?" I asked completely lost in what was going on.

"Nothing." Zayn didn't seem like he was in a good mood and took a seat next to me throwing an arm over my shoulder. If I was seeing things clearly, Zayn was blushing.