PART 19

"Ayumi." The white haired man spoke.
"Huh? What's going on? I haven't been here since..." I remembered that night I met the white-haired man. What even was his name? Haru..to? Himu...ra? Ah, Hamura.
"It's sure been quite a while. You've matured." He eyed me. My body was freely floating in an infinite white space.
"Yeah. I'm in my twenties now!"
"You still don't know what your powers are?"

I looked at my palm, the moon insignia was pulsing profusely.
"No..." I admitted shamelessly. All this time and all I knew was that lightning technique, which was extremely taxing to my stamina. "Raiton: Tsuki no Nagashi is one jutsu I've mastered."

"I see. Good." He nodded.
"Good? But how?" I felt pathetic!
"It means that you haven't had to resort to extremely last measures. You've been able to keep yourself safe with your own strength."
I dangled my head down, remembering Uehara's face. I couldn't keep her safe...
"Don't be sad." Hamura said. That's right, he could read my thoughts in this dimension.
"Wakatta." I nodded.

"Anywho, it seems like you've met a couple of people along the way. Including that Uchiha."
"Oh, yeah. Madara. He's quite the character." I rubbed the nape of my neck.
"Mm." Hamura nodded, "I have come here to warn you of something, though. Listen well."

I nodded my head, listening intently.
"Tomorrow, on the battlefield. Anticipate for something bad to happen." He narrowed his eyes.

I sweat dropped. "That's it? Bad things happen on the battlefield all the time."

Hamura chuckled.
"Allow me to continue. An Uchiha will be gravely injured, and that battle will cause chaos. You must be the pipeline that will connect everyone with each other. I will impart you with a technique that will be able to do that. Look at your hand."

I looked at my palm, it was being infused with chakra that was green.

"Any hint on who that Uchiha is?"

Hamura shook his head.
"Only fate can tell."

-

Izuna was head on with Tobirama now, a Senju foe he had battled ever since he was a child. He casted a temporary sharingan genjutsu that would immobilize the white-haired Senju, then delivering two strong kicks, enough to send him all the way back against rocks.

Izuna quickly weaved the signs for a fireball while he was still down."Katon: Gokakyuu no jutsu!"
"Suiton: Suiryudan no jutsu!"

The two clashing jutsu created a smokey mist, immobilizing both of their vision.
Shit! Izuna thought, looking side to side, his senses hyperaware. He quickly dodged a splur of kunai that had been launched, thankful for his sharingan that allowed him to predict their movements.

I curse the misfortune of those who do not have the sharingan, Izuna thought to himself.

"Flying raijin slice!" Tobirama exclaimed. Izuna felt a cold blade strike through his torso. He immediately buckled to the floor.

 He immediately buckled to the floor