chapter 12

Lauren POV

First I want to say that I love you so much that even the though of living without you makes me cry, so I don't want to living a second of my day without you, I'm so madly in love with you, I have been since the day you kissed me after I sang that song.

I've never stopped thinking about that day how your lips were so soft, how they moved perfectly with mine, how I got lost in your lips.

I still do till this day, i hope that you fell the same as i do because im going to need you to follow my brother he will take you to me.

Ill see you soon princess i love you xx

I looked up after reading it crying as i was hugged by Camila brother he grabbed my hand and led me to Camila, at this point my mind was still on that letter I still think about the day I kissed Camila, it was the best day of my life then a week later she got jumped by loui.

We walked for 5 mins and he gave me a blindfold and put it on my head, I heard moving like people were getting ready for something, music started to play and I knew what song it was right away.

The blind fold was removed Dinah and I seen Camila in a beautiful red skin tight dress she looked stunning, she slowly moved closer to me taking my hands and bringing me to the middle of the crowd of people.

Camila POV

I have never been so scared in my life, the thought of doing this just as we leave school seems unreal but here I am about to do it.

"Lauren the love of my life, I have loved you since the beginning of our friendship, the day u came up to me in the library because u seen me reading he fault in our stars, I could never live with out you, when I think about the future all I see is you and only you I dont see myself with anybody but you, and the thought of losing you I can't live with it" I said looking in to he eyes while crying as well as her.

I got down on my knee and pulled out a box I began....

Lauren POV

OMG camila is going to ask me to marry her Right here shit.

"Lauren jauregui will you do the the honor and become my wife?...." I just jumped in to her arms and kissed her " babe is that a yes" "yes its a yeah a million times yes" i picked her up and spun us around an all our family and friends were cheering and hugging us, saying congrats.

I just wanted to go home and make this a night to remember.