10

Lauren pov

Not knowing where we were going made me anxious, and since when has Camila had a driver, I've never seen him before.

Camila hands me a blind fold and tells me to put it on, I do so as she tells me that we have arrived I get out the car with camilas help, we don't move but I hear Camila talking with somebody I think it's the driver what's his name.

She comes back and take my hand it's cold and quiet, "I'm cold babe" she puts a jacket around me and it smells like her, I love it.

We come to a stop and she says "Lauren I'm handing you over to a friend of mine, he'll look after you don't worry his name is Alex, he will take you the rest of the way, I will meet you there bye princess" and she kisses me and left, I felt somebody take my hand again.

"Are you Alex"
"Yes ma'am"
"Lauren is alright Alex, do you work for Camila or something"
"Something like that Miss"
"What do you mean by that and can I remove this blind fold now"
"Yes miss you can" I remove it and look over at Alex, he's one of the guys that helped me and the girls when that thing came to the house.

"I know you"
"Yes you do"
"So where are we going"
"I can't tell you Miss"
"Please is she going to kill me or something"
"No Miss I don't know really know what shes going to do I was just given the instructions to drive you to here and drive away"
"Oh alright"

Camila pov

Everything was set up I got my dad's helicopter to take me and Lauren to New York where I had her family and my family there I was finally going to introduce her to my dad, I was scared to because of what he does for a living.

You see there are a lot of pros and cons to this situation
Pros are that she will finally have met my dad and I know that if I ask he would keep her safe.

The cons are that she might be in more danger if I introduce her to him, I know that she is in a little bit of danger being with me because I'm his daughter and she's my girlfriend and people could take advantage of that because all my dad wants if to see me happy and if he knows that Lauren is the one that makes me happy people might take her because they know that he and I will do anything to get her back.

As u see the cons are more strong then the pros but I want to do this for a relationship, I've met her family I met them a long time ago but she's never met any of mine, u can see my reasons why I haven't let her meet them yet.

Another pro is that my dad will finally let me buy a house if I have a girlfriend because he won't allow me to have sex with anyone under his roof. But again the chance of Lauren being kidnapped is also very high if I move out.

Anyways back to this date, Lauren is 10 mins away and I'm kinda scared the driver for the helicopter is making sure it's all okay and that it's safe to drive, Alex is going to text me when there here so I know to tell the driver that we will be leaving soon.

Waiting for Lauren to arrive is kind of making me nervous a little.

I hired cars to get Lauren's family and for them cars to bring them to the pent house where my dad is with my brother and little sister, yes I have a older brother and little sister.

I'll give u a low down on them, later.

Alex: we are out side she's walking up I told her to go to the stairs and get in the elevator to the top floor and u will be there

Me: okay thanks Alex u may leave and enjoy the rest of your night off

Alex: thank you Ma'am

Lauren's coming okay stay calm.

Lauren pov

This is weird, why the top floor this building is way to nice and some how the door man just let me in and pointed me to the elevator and said miss Cabello is waiting on the top floor the fuck does that mean, I don't like heights at all.

Okay almost there, the elevator doors open and Camila is stood there in a beautiful skin tight dress and heels she looks amazing fuck, I can't even if I could I would jump her bones right now.

"You look breath taking Miss jauregui " Camila says taking me by the waist and placing a light kiss on my cheek

"As do you Miss Cabello" pulling her back in kissing her lips slowly

"Helicopter is ready Ma'am"
"Thank you Sam take the night off"
"Wait...we are not getting in that"
"Yes we are Lauren I'm talking you out"
"Camila I don't do good with heights"
"You can hold on to me"
"You will be driving"
"I'm not driving"
"Then who is"
"Lauren met Franky, Franky met Lauren, Franky will be flying us to our destination tonight"

Getting Lauren in to the Helicopter and keeping her calm while flying was a little fun she kept on hiding her head, this was a pro on my side because this meant that I didn't have to blind fold her because she had her head hid in my neck, this was also a little distracting as she kept on lightly kissing my neck and she knew what she was doing, but we arrived on the pent house roof and, this was where I had to cover her eyes, and walk her to the stairs where she had to go down her self and see what was waiting for her below.