5

Camila pov

Is this a dream did Lauren just really say that she had feelings for me THAT SHE LOVED ME.

All I could do was hug her I didn't know what to say do I say I love you to Oh My God I'm so lost.

We pulled back and she just looked at me her eyes were watering. Was she crying? Omg Camila reply fast.

But before I could say anything Lauren had already gotten up and was running.

I ran after her and finally cought up to her

"Lauren please stop"
"Camila why didn't u say anything"

Your so stupid Camila omg u made her cry.

"Listen Lauren don't cry please it breaks my heart seeing u cry I didn't say anything because I was in shock I thought it was a dream and honestly I still don't know what to say all I know is that I love you and I don't want to lose you I'm sorry I made you cry I'll do anything to make up up to you just please don't cry" I wiped her tiers away with my thumb and kept my hand on her cheek touching her cheek slightly.
"I know I said u should run when u got the chance but I don't want you to leave me ever I don't want to risk loseing you"

"You won't I promise but please never do that again u had me scared I thought that I had made this big speech and telling you how I feel for u to not feel the same way"

"I always will Lauren I already told u that I would wait for you and honestly I'm glad I did"

"Me too"

She was leaning in when out lips met we were instantly brought in to a heated make out session I didn't want to stop we only pulled away when air became a problem.

Today was amazing but I still didn't know where with left Lauren and I.

I guess u will have to find out tomorrow as it is really late and I really should go to sleep wait I'll message Lauren telling her that I will pick her up tomorrow since I'm going to hers after school.

Beautiful green eyes:

Hey I just wanted to remind u that I'm going to pick u up tomorrow for school so don't leave and make sure it ready before I get there.   

From beautiful green eyes:

Yeah I will thanks for the reminder and I will be.
Also why are u awake at this time. It's 3:35am we have school in 4 hours maybe less.

To beautiful green eyes:

I know I just can't stop thinking about you my mind won't stop.

From beautiful green eyes:

We'll tell your mind that u will seen me in less then 4 hours and go to sleep BTW I can't wait to see u again.

To beautiful green eyes:

Same I can't wait and stop u are making me think of u more okay I'm going to sleep night love you xx

From  beautiful green eyes:

I love you too xx
Sweet dreams beautiful.

I heard my phone buzz but I wanted to sleep so I ignored it and dozed off.

Lauren pov

The next morning

I'm so tired I really should have slept last night but I have to get ready because Camila is coming to pick me up and I need to look nice, really nice.