8(smut so be warned)

Camila pov

I called the boys to see where they were with Loui

On call

-yo where are u with that dick
-ill text u the location don't tell anyone
-as if I would
-just be here as soon as you can we have him tied up to a pole he's still knocked out
-alright I'll be there as soon as I can
-do we tell ur dad
-no we only tell him if Loui doesn't listen

Call end

"Babe where are you"
"Kitchen baby"
"Mmmm what u cooking"
"You'll have to wait and see, I have to go to the store babe to grab a few things"
"Alright babe have to go see my dad anyways"
"Love you mi amor"
"Love you to baby"

Got in my car and went to the werehouse where the boys had Loui.

"Where is he"
"In the basement"
"Is he awake"
"Last time I checked he was"
"Good"

On my way the the basement I was thinking of everything I could do to that dick.

"Let me go u sickos"
"Not yet"
"Who's that"
"You don't wanna know"
"LET ME GO"
"You will be let go but not yet"
"What do u want"

"We want u to leave someone alone and if u don't bad things will happen and the things won't be nice things, you tell anyone about this bad things will also happen to you"

"You won't do shit"

"Wanna bet, listen to me you don't know who I am nor do u know who my parents are, or who I'm related to so don't challenge me pal because u could be dead in an instant"

"Please let me go tell me who u want me to leave alone and I will"
"Oh I know u will"

I left Jake, Patrick and Shane alone with Loui just so that they could have some fun.

Call

-hey babe
-hey baby what's up
-nothing just at home
-Oh yeah
-im horny baby come home
-Oh baby I'm coming don't start with out me
-never

End call

Jesus Christ Lauren is trying to kill me damm this is the second time she has done this I can't deal with this.

As I reached the door of Lauren's house, calling her name.

"Lauren"
"Lauren baby where are you"as I entered the kitchen to see Lauren sat on the kitchen counter looking so sexy.

(Sexual writing so only read if u want to ;-)

Lauren pov

'baby"
"Hey beautiful"
"Mmmm u looking good"
"I bet"
"Come here"sitting on the kitchen counter

Kissing her with such passion and love, I brought my hands to Camila shirt without taking my eyes off camila, as I lifted the shirt and dropped it to the floor, Camila looked deep in to my eyes in such a intense way that I could feel week.

Leaning in to inhale slowly the skin of her neck. She had such a nice sent, j kissed her neck and placed my hands on her waist squeezing it hard and pulling her body against mine.

"Do u want this?" Kissing her neck"be mine tonight"sucking on her pressure point"tell me to do u want this?"

"Yes.....yes I want this"she whispered almost in a moan.

I pinned Camila naked body against the cold wall making the ripped girl gasp when she felt my body pressed against hers.

"I know baby I know u do u dont have to say anything else"I pulled on her hair, leaving her neck exposed craving my mouth on her skin, her skin was so soft.

Camila dragged her hands down my back digging her nails in my back , pulling me closer.

"Take these off" Camila said as she was pulling on my underwear, i smirked at Camila, who stated at me with her hot brown eyes.

"Take them off for me Princess"bold move but I was feeling risky when she remover my underwear she slowly made her way back up to my lips reconnecting them with her's.

She parted her lips allowing passage for my tongue that slid over here with hunger, fuck she was such a good kisser.

I guided the woman to the bed room without disconnecting our lips, pushing the woman harshly on to the king size bed, I crawled over her, fitting our bodies in such a perfect way that I couldn't help the loud moan that escaped my lips.

As she felt my mouth around her nipples, nibbling on her nipples which made her moan uncontrollable "Oh god..... Lauren! Stop teasing"

God how I wished this wasn't a dream because I didn't wannna wake up yet, well not until I made this woman cum so hard.

I left camilas breasts reddish and very sensitive, to go down her stomach distributing kisses and bites all over it.

"You are amazing baby" I spoke between kisses.

I traveled my lips from her stomach until reaching her wet center. I would lose myself a thousand and one times in the body of Camila.

I kissed slowly her inner thighs, biting the area softly. Camila sat up on her elbows staring at me almost angrily for how long I was taking.

"Oh god" the woman under me cried out when I gave one single sick on her wet center.

"Yes baby cry out loud" I sucked her with all the want I had in me. Her nails dragging over my shoulder until they combed through my hair, where she tugged, cause pleasurable pain that only spurred me to carry on.

I held her thighs tightly, leaving Camila opened to me, to then take her clit between my lips, i slid my tongue over her bundle of nerves and circled it incessantly feeling the good scent that emanated from Camila.

"You taste amazing baby"
"Mmmm" she whined

To be continued..........