9

Smut again carrying on from last chapter enjoy;-)

Lauren pov

I moved to the side bringing camilas body on top of me, making her saddle me.

I reconnected out lips as I dragged my nails down her back, grabbing a hold of her ass, Camila lent down biting my earlobe with devotion.

I could feel her breathless and heavy breathing in my ear, fuck, I was completely soaked wet and Camila started to rock her hips faster causing more friction between us two.

"Ohh"I cried out with out meaning to.

My moan was enough to make her go faster.
Her center grinded on mine.

"Faster"I spoke digging my nails in her ass

I felt all my nerve endings vibrate. Camila rubbed on me with so much want, causing intense pleasure that I never imagined feeling.

I wouldn't last much longer but she didn't stop. My hands gripped tightly the bed sheets and from time to time camilas soft skin.

"Ca...Mila! You are so fucking amazing! I'm gonna cum at anymome...nt...."

"Lauren......I'm gonna cum....OH FUCK!!" she said in desperation making me cum violently.

I lost control of my body, it moved fast seeking to statiate that devastating urge alongside her.

I only felt that warm liquid gush slowly between us.

Camila falls off the top of me landing at the side of me, both of us breathing heavily.

Camila spoke trying to catch her breath"that.....was..."
"Amazing..." I finished her sentence off.

We both just started laughing for no reason what so ever,then Camila phone kept on pinging.

Ping ping ping ping

"Who is it babe"
"Just some of my dad's friends"
"Is it important"
"Not really"
"You coming back to bed then"
"Si moi amor"
"I love it them u talk Spanish to me pápì"

Camila came back to bed for like 10 mins to then get back out of the bed and start to get dressed

Camila pov

"Where are you going"
"Not only me babe"
"Okay where are we going"
"That's a surprise"
"I don't like surprise's"
"Trust me u will like this one,now get dressed"
"What shall I wear"
"Wear something sexy but not to sexy, and you have 30 mins to get ready"
"Okay babe"
"I'll be right back"

Leaving Lauren in her house going to my car driving it to my dad's house because I needed a new one and he had loads I could just text him saying which one I took and he wouldn't care.

I took the nicest one the one Lauren hasn't seen yet I even get us my dad's driver so that he could drive us there and pick us up when we wanted or he could tell us where he put the car so we could drive back our self.

It has been 20 mins so Lauren should almost be ready.

-babe u ready
-almost babe just putting my shoes on
-okay hurry
-where are u
-ill tell u when u are ready
-i hate you
- I love u to princess
-awe baby

5mins later

-hurry woman
-i am ready where are you I've been waiting like 5 mins
-i thought u would text me saying u were ready, and I'm out side
-sorry babe coming

"Omg Camila what"
"Hey you look amazing"
"So do u baby"
"Shall we my love"
"We shall"

Getting in to the back seat with Lauren she looks confused a little.

"Thanks Andrew take us to where I said"
"Yes ma'am"

"Camila who is he"
"That's my driver"
"You have a driver"
"Yeah"