11

Sorry guys I've been busy with college, and I got a dwarf hamster shed just over 1 month and her names ivy, she's so cute

Anyways back to the story

Lauren POV

As Camila left me walking down stairs, i  was looking around my shoulder to see if she was following me down.

Camila POV

I was not but instead I was jumping off the building I had a guy with me so we were safe and to make sure we landed safe, we did and I go there just before Lauren did.

I was waiting there with a rose in my hand and a beautiful room laid out and we were the only two in the room as of now I had my guys standing out side making sure nobody came in.

"Hey Princess" i said as she came around the corner.

"Hey baby" she responded I love it when she calls me baby, it makes me know that I'm hers.

As we sat down the first bit of food came out, and Lauren was stunned at how amazing it was, we carried on the conversation.

"Why are we all the way out here" Lauren asked while putting more food in her mouth.

" so that we can be interrupted by anyone or anything, that's why I left our phones with the guys out side, just in case any of us get an important call and we need to leave" I said as I finished my food.

" awe babe, how was your day?"
" stressful babe I was running around making last minute changes to all this"
" really I don't see anything wrong"
" there was I had to hire a helicopter last minute because the guy who was meant to drive us well me came down with something and I couldn't find anyone else to do it last minute"

"Well everything is perfect, even you baby you look amazing" she said while laughing " even with that bit of sauce on you're cheek its all perfect" I instantly got up and put some ketchup on her cheek and she screamed out, I just laughed.

"CAMILA I'm going to kill you" I just ran around the table to get away but she came up behind me, " u better get that off me now"

"Gladly Princess" I said before licking her cheek and getting all of the ketchup.

"Ew babe that's nasty, where's the tissue" I pulled out a napkin from my suit jacket "here use this"

"Thank you baby" she said before kissing me.

2 hours later

"Camila, where are we going" we finished and i was taking her to the beach that was near by.

"Just come on I have a surprise for you" as I grabbed her hand and pulled her to me.

"Come on princess almost there"
"But my legs are hurting baby"

I turned back and picked her up bridal style she giggled and wrapped her hands around my neck.

As we got there I covered her eyes and told her to hold on to me once we got there I got in to my place and,

"You can take it off now baby" she removed her blind fold and almost fell to the floor in surprise I had rose pettles all over the beach in a heart shape and candles lit everywhere it was amazing.