One: Senior Year

Michaels POV

Caitlin jumps up in the air and squeals. "WE'RE HERE." "Yes Ya little mushroom. We're here." Sophia says. I laugh when Caitlin hits Sophia in the arm.

"Knock it off you two.Caitlin -" I turn to her. She looks at me and smiles. "-good job mother fucker." I give her a high five. She giggles in the back seat. "MICHAEL LOOK WHO IT IS." Caitlin screams.

I see one of my best friends Alex in the door way. She was the tallest one of all of our friends. I park the car and run over to her. "Alexandra." I say. "Michael. Where's the Caitlin ?" She asks.

"IM RIGHT HERE ALEXANDRA." She screams. She starts to run but trips on the curb and lands on the ground face first. Alex and I start laughing hysterically. She gets up and laughs with us. "Y'all are a bunch of children." Says Sophia.

"Well technically Michael is the older twin so fuck off."Caitlin flips her hair. I see her infinity sign on the back of her neck. "Hey hey hey. When did you get that?" Alex says. "Oh. Um. Yeah. Ha ha ha. Um. I got it when on Mikey's birthday.....but I'm not going the only one! Mike and Sophia got one too. Well I got one. Mike got another one." Great she threw me under the bus. "Two? Two tattoos?" She looks to me.

"Heh yeah." Alex looks at me and laughs. "Well. Let me see. C'mon." I lift up my sleeves and show her. I revealed my "Stay Strong" tattoo on my right wrist and my "Everything is not what it seems" on my left wrist.

"Did it hurt?" Alex says. "I've dealt with worse." Alex puts her hands on my back and smiles. "I'm sorry." "Don't worry about it. It was years ago."

"It" is the car accident that killed my parents. My parents weren't strict. They were laid back. And they let us drink and party and do whatever we wanted. All we had to do was don't be an asshole, and to stand up for yourself and others.

They were the best parents ever. And then comes the night of mine and Sophia's sixteenth birthday. We were all in the car, Coming home from a movie and some person was on the wrong side of the road, and he hit us dead on. Sophia, Caitlin and I were okay.

But my parents were far from okay. My mother was ejected from the car. She snapped her neck when she hit the ground. My father was also ejected, but then impaled by a telephone pole.

I've never seen Caitlin cry so much in her life. The first person I called when it happened was oddly my math tutor, Grace. She was a year older than I was. And I panicked but weird enough she came and helped Sophia, Caitlin and I get home and settled.

Grace only knew me. When I got to her house her boyfriend was there and I broke down in front of the both of them.

"Mike. Mikey." I didn't know I was staring off into space when Becky tells me. "Sorry. Just," I sniffle "thinking about it."

"Hey Mike, you're gonna wanna see this." Sophia turns her black and dyed red hair away from me and towards the five boys packing their things into the little house on campus.

Five....hot boys. "I like the curly one." "I like the one with all the tattoos. And the five o'clock shadow." I say. But I'm going to be honest, the one with dirty blonde hair, and the muscles, oh GOD THOSE MUSCLES, I can feel myself drooling because of him.

Then the one with the tattoos and five o'clock shadow comes over and introduces himself to me and Sophia. His accent was strong and it made me shudder. "Hello, I'm Zayn Malik. My four mates and I just moved to this campus and well we just wanted to get to know people on campus."

I step in first. "Michael Melbourne, But you can call me Mikey. And these are my sisters Sophia, and Caitlin, and the tall one over there Is Alex." He smiles at me. I don't know what to do so I smile and look down at my feet. My big ass feet.