Seven: Sex, Drugs, and Going Home

Mikes POV

When Alex turned on the lights, I realized that not only Liam and Alex were crazy, but Zayn too. "Zee. Please. I don't want to be here." I beg. "Here. Take this to deal with the pain." He hands me a thin brown rolled up piece of paper. It was solid. "Here." Zayn puts it in my mouth, picks up a lighter and lights it. I know what to do with it. I breath it in and cough it out. "Your first time I guess." Liam says with gritted teeth. "No shit." I say in between coughs. "Baby c'mere." I bring myself over to Zayn. He puckers his lips and I do the same. He pushes the smoke into my mouth. I push it out my nostrils. "See you got the hang of this. " Zayn says. It bemuses me that Zayn is in on this. "I'm sorry." He says. Then I get that warm feeling of letting go. I giggle at the feeling of it. "You make me so happy Zee Zee. I'm happiest when I'm with you." I say. I turn around and see Alex with a thin remote in his hand. He presses it and a song comes on. "I love this song!" I yell. "Mikey baby lay down. On your stomach." I nod and do as Zayn tells me.

Then I see a man with no clothes on and a black handle in his hand, with black string like lines coming off of it. It turned out to be Liam. I laugh at it. I can't stop laughing. I'm just so happy and life is so great right now! "Do you want me to help you take your clothes off?" Liam said. I just nod my head and smile. His hands dig into the skin of hips and he drags them down, off of my feet. He starts to feel me and I get a hard on. "Liam...." I moan out. "Awe...is that all it takes for me to make you hard?" Liam says. "Liam! Don't be so mean to him!" Alex yells at him. I look straight to Alex and smile. "Allllll. C'mere!" I say. Alex walks over and touches my ass and squeezes it. He gets on his knees and spreads my legs apart. He bit my ass so hard that I'm pretty sure that I have a bruise on my left ass cheek. What I don't expect, is Alex putting his toungue on the senseitive part of my ass. I moan at the tender feeling of his tongue. "Ah-Alex!" I moan. Liam and pulls off my shirt. "Look up Mikey." Liam tells me. He grabs my chin and shoves his hard self into my mouth. I cough as he hits my gag reflex. I decide to flick my tongue around the tip of it, making Liam close his eyes and whip his head back. "Mike! Awe fuck yeah Mike!" Liam yells. Alex gets up and I hear his belt hit the floor. I feel a hard pipe-like item on my butt. He smacks it on me. "Remember when this was the only thing you wanted. You begged me for it. Called me 'Daddy' as I slid it in your perfect little ass." Liam moves out of my mouth so I can breathe. "Please..." I mumble. "Please what baby? C'mon you know what to say it." I pull my words back down. I can't say it. Not with Zayn here. "Say it Michael." Alex demands. My words fumble. "D-d-daddy." I see Zayn and he looks down at me. He squats and stares at me with a smile. "If you wanted to call me daddy, you could have just said so." Zayn kisses my lips and out of no where Alex sticks himself in me. I scream softly. Zayn takes his lips off mine and asks "babe you okay?" I can't speak out of euphoria. I just moan. "I forgot how good you felt on my cock babe." Alex says.

I feel a strike on my ass. It's Liam. I know it's him because of his strong hands. Alex and Zayn's hands are soft. "Get me in there." Liam says. I shake my head. "No. No I don't want you in there... Even- if I-I w-anted you in there. I couldn't fit you in there." Alex laughs. "Zayn. You can try. But Liam you can move away or to my mouth cause I'm nice." I tell them. Liam moves back to my mouth and slaps my cheek. He grabs the back of my head and shoved it on his cock. When Zayn got inside me I had to switch my positing. So they sat on the floor and I sat on their cocks. Liam kept gagging me. "Oh Michael. I love you so much. God you feel so good." Zayn says. I can't say anything, Liam is blocking my airways. I can't breathe. Liam finally cums in my mouth. I can breathe after what felt like a lifetime. Soon after Zayn and Alex came in me. Liam smirks as the blunt is in his mouth. "Got it all on camera." I do not know what came over me, but my anger came so high that Zayn had to stop me from strangling his friend to death.

Zayn's POV

*December 20*

Mike leaves today. "Do you wanna come? We have room for one more if you want to. It really isn't a big deal!" He says. "It's fine baby. I'll call you on Christmas. Okay?" "okay Zee." He put his backpack in his car. "Mikey. Before you go, I have a little present for you." "What is it baby?" He says from the inside of the car. I pull out the little box wrapped in a red bow. "Don't open it now. Open it when you get home. Call me as soon as you open it." He nods. "I love you Zayn." "I love you more Mike." We kiss. I really love him. He's the only one for me.

Mike's POV

On the way home I got a call from Caitlin. She'd gone with Chester so there was more room for our bags. "Sup Caitlin?" I ask into the phone. "Seamus John and Arthur Patrick." And she hangs up. I know if I try to call her back she won't answer me, so Sophia and I try to figure out what she means by it. "uh.....OH HER KIDS." Sophia screams. I sqeual a little bit because we know that was it. Sophia screams again and it makes me swerve. "What the hell?" I yell at her. "Harry!" She yells back. "What did he do?" "Sent me a nude!" I shake my head. "Why did I ask?" I giggle at her. A song comes on, it's Haunted by Taylor Swift.

You and I walk a fragile line
I have known it all this time
but I never thought I'd live to see it break
It's getting dark and it's all too quiet
And I can't trust anything now
And it's coming over you like it's all a big mistake

Oh, I'm holding my breath
Won't lose you again
something's made your eyes go cold

Come on, come on, don't leave me like this
I thought I had you figured out
Something's gone terribly wrong
You're all I wanted
Come on, come on, don't leave me like this
I thought I had you figured out
Can't breathe whenever you're gone
Can't turn back now, I'm haunted

Stood there and watched you walk away
From everything we had
But I still mean every word I said to you
He would try to take away my pain
And he just might make me smile
But the whole time I'm wishing he was you instead

Oh, I'm holding my breath
Won't see you again
something keeps me holding on to nothing

Come on, come on, don't leave me like this
I thought I had you figured out
Something's gone terribly wrong
You're all I wanted
Come on, come on, don't leave me like this
I thought I had you figured out
Can't breathe whenever you're gone
Can't turn back now, I'm haunted

I know, I know, I just know
You're not gone. You can't be gone. No.

Come on, come on, don't leave me like this
I thought I had you figured out
Something's gone terribly wrong
Won't finish what you started
Come on, come on, don't leave me like this
I thought I had you figured out
Can't breathe whenever you're gone
Can't go back, I'm haunted

Oh

You and I walk a fragile line
I have known it all this time
Never ever thought I'd see it break.
Never thought I'd see it...

The song brought tears to my eyes. It makes me think of Alex and Liam. "You and I walk a fragile line." Alex and I are still in love. I breathe but I let out a little moan of sadness. "Mike? What's wrong?" Sophia asks me. "You can't tell anyone this." I tell her. "Spit it out!" She yells at me. "The other day. I went out with Zayn, Alex and Liam. They took me somewhere that only they knew of that I'd never been. We smoked some things and then we had a foursome. And Liam got it on video and I don't know what to do!" My hands start to shake.

"Mike. You're gonna be okay I'm pretty sure that Zayn has deleted it by now!" She assures me. I shake my head to get the thought out. It's gonna stay there for a hell of a long time.

***

When Alex kisses me, I choose to let it happen. He rips the collar of my shirt. "Al. Really?" I complain. "Sorry." He says non-meaningfully and kisses me again.

I don't hear the door open. "Wow." I then see my friend Alex with her hands by her side and angry look on her face. She storms away and I follow after her. She runs to her basement. "Alex I can explain." I tell her. "Mike I'm sorry but he's not good for you! You know how bad he can get! And I can't stand to see you getting hurt! Like it hurts me! Ever since the crash you haven't been the same! You're always so sad and I hate it!"

"Alex..." I say. "You're gonna choose. Him Liam or Zayn. Choose or don't bother talking to me again."

~~~~~~~~~|~|~|~|~|~|<|<|<|<|<|<|<|

Hey y'all

School stresses me out.

I hate people.

Don't forget to vote comment and share!!!