Nine: Caitlin

Caitlin's POV

The police station was a cold and empty place. I'm sure they could all hear Michael screaming about what happened last night. He was slamming his fist on the table. "Mike! Stop!" I yell at him. And he does. Zayn holds his boyfriends shoulders. I turn to Chester. "I hate her for this. Making him act like this. I hate her for killing our parents. Our own family! She destroyed it!" I start shaking the chair.

"I agree with you. But to get your mind off this we gonna go get tacos cause you're acting sociopathic." Chester changes into his sassy voice because he knows it will make me laugh. Which it does. "Thank you baby." I smile at him. About an hour later Michael comes out and he seems pissed. I mean I am too but not as much as he is. Zayn is trying to calm him down. "Hey Mike. C'mon. Chazzy's taking us out for tacos." He flashes a smile, then goes on back to grumbling. "If you just wanna follow me, I'll show you to the best place for Mexican."

We take two separate cars, Zayn and Mike in one, Chester and I in another. Out of nowhere I kiss him on the cheek. "What was that for?" He asks. "What? Can I not kiss my fiancé?" "Not unless I can't kiss her back." And he locks his lips on my cheek and leave a wet sloppy kiss. "I love you Chester Bennington." I tell him. "I love you Caitlin Melbourne"

When we get to the restaurant I can already see Mike and he has a face like he just murdered someone. Zayn gets out and kisses his cheek. "I hope Michael knows that I approve of Zayn." Chester tells me. "I'll tell him. Ask Alex about the big meanie story." We walk in and we're seated right away. "How your holding up?" I ask my brother. "I'm fine. I'm just so fucking done with her ruining our lives." "Caitlin!" I hear Alex say. "What?" I know what she's yelling for. I start to laugh.

"Listen, one way or another Alyssa is going to be brought to justice. ANd I don't care who by. You, me, the police I don't care." I tell him. "I want her dead. That way I know she won't be able to hurt us." He says. He's never wanted anyone dead before. He means it. He really means it. "For mom and dad." He says. "For mom and dad" I reply.

When we get back, Mike and Zayn go to Tara's house which is a whole five minutes away. Chester and I go into my room and I lie down on the bed Joan's letting me use. "What's wrong?" Chester says to me. "Nothing it's just that, I feel that when something good happens in my life immediately it's shut down by something horrible. And that note she left, she said she's going to kill me." Chester looks me dead in the eyes. "Not on my watch. That bitch is going to get what she deserves, one way or another. I'm going to make sure of it." I then hear an inhumane noise emerge from the bathroom. Vomit. It's vomit. I walk in and see that it's Sophia. "You okay?" I ask her. She shakes her head and hug the porcelain again. I hold her hair back and start to look around out of boredom. I then see the trash bin. It has a pregnancy test in there. It's positive. Maybe it's mine. No, I took mine at school. I know because I told at the bonfire. Unless it's...Sophia's. "Um Soapy?" I say. She picks her head up saying "huh?" She's all groggy. "I guess we're both going to be aunts." She smiles, then I see the tears. "I-I haven't even t-t-told ha-ha-Harry yet."

I wipe her face and hug her. "Hey at least we're pregnant at the same time." She lets out a little laugh. "Now go take a nap, you're gonna need it." I tell her and she does as I tell her. I lay back down with Chester. "Have fun." He asked. "Oh definitely." I smile. "You're adorable." He tells me. "And you're a sexy animal" I tell him. He growls. I kiss him. I can't believe I'm getting married to this one.

<----------------------------->

A few hours later Mike comes back with a bunch of unhealthy looking ingredients and alcohol. "A time like this calls for a drink my friends" he announces. He makes a drink that tastes like a s'more and it's pretty good but I need more vodka. I take the bottle and start to drink from it. "Hey Caitlin-" I hear Joan in the kitchen "-share will ya?" She says. I hand her the bottle and she chugs it. Oh fuck the kids. A little vodka won't hurt them. I screech at the top of my lungs for no reason.

About three beers and four shots I'm running around the house screaming "I am a cupcake." Why well because I'm shitfaced to the max and I don't care. I decide that it's a good idea to go outside. Chester grabs my arm and tells me "noooo. Stay in here with meeeee." I pull my arm away and tell him "you have to catch me first." And I sprint into the street. I run around in circles and stop when I see the headlights. I simply just move out of the cars way because it wasn't stopping. I stand on the sidewalk as I watch the car crash into the tree.

I don't see who gets out of the car, but I go over to it and bang on the window. I didn't realize that the window was broken until I tried banging on it for the fifth time. The blonde got out of the car and I saw who it was. Alyssa. I rotate the bottle that's in my hand ever so slowly and smash it on her head. She falls to the ground and I laugh. Chester pulls me back inside. "Well that sure was close." Alex told me. "I want more!" I yell. "Uh no." Alex tells me, I try to run and get more but Alex locks me in my room with Chester. "Hiya." I hiccup. "Hi there." And I fall in his arms. On purpose of course but he'll never know that.

"I love you Chester Charles Bennington"

"I love you more Caitlin Michelle Bennington."

And I drift off into a deep sleep as I hear Chester sing.