Eleven: Want

Enjoy!

<__________>
Liam's POV

My awakening was caused by my phone vibrating. It was Michael. "Hello?" I say. Michael's voice is the angriest I've ever heard. "What the hell Liam? I had a small bit of trust in you and you just had to go along and post that damn video and ruin it!" He yells. "What video?" I say. "Look at your Twitter!" He yells back at me. I quickly scroll through my phone looking for the Twitter app. I see that I have over one hundred on my most recent tweet. I click the link and see that it leads to a video. But not just any video, I taped this video, I am also in it, so is Zayn, Alex, and Michael. I know what happens in this whole situation but I didn't post this. I never posted anything last night. "Michael. I didn't post this video." I tell him. "Then who the fuck did?" He yells into the phone. "There's only two people I can think of. Alex and Alyssa." I say. Michael groans and says "I swear Liam if you're lying to me I'm going to kill you." And the call cuts out. I click the link again and watch it, feeling my pants get tighter and tighter as each second passes. The moment when Michael finally says the word "Daddy", I nearly rip my pants off my legs. Now that my bottom half is naked I feel my heat. It throbs in my hand. I restart the video and get the lube from my dresser. I put the cold liquid on my member and move it so it is all lubed up. I make the first stroke slow and long. My baby screaming the word "Daddy makes it so much more enjoyable, it feels like I'm actually having loving sex with him. God I miss him. My hand motion starts to get quicker. I see that I start thrusting myself into his mouth and I say his name. I say it loud. All I want is him. I remember then the time where I got angry and smacked him, then his sister. I stop and I become soft out of disappointment in myself.

Michael doesn't want an overprotective asshole boyfriend, he wants someone like Zayn. Maybe I can let up a little. Only be that kind of way in bed. I'm going to help find out who could have leaked the video. I'm going to say Alyssa because she has been quiet lately and just waiting for the perfect time to attack. But maybe it Could have been Zayn, maybe he just wants Michael all to himself. But that's my thing. I want him to myself. All mine.

Zayn's POV

Michael throws his phone to the bed and groans. "Babe, it's okay, no one is going to see it. You can barely even tell that it's you!" I assure him. I don't think I really assured him but I want to. "C'mon, let's go shower and get this whole thing off your mind." He just nods and says nothing. As we run the shower together, he turns, facing away from me, and strips himself of his clothes. I look at his arms, this is the first time I noticed his scars. He looks down at his arms and let's out a barely audible shudder. I take off my clothes and I put my hand on Michaels shoulder softly. "You okay?" I whisper. That's when he breaks, he shudders in his small breath. He says nothing when turning to me and resting his head on my chest. "Mike, do you know why I am here?" He nods his head. "For you, I am here for your health, your safety, your happiness Michael. But please, just please say something." I beg him. I was about to get on my hands and knees and literally beg for at least one word, but then he spoke, "never would I have thought that it would be you to save me." I grab his arms and pull him into my arms.

I open the shower curtain and we step in, I enjoy the hot water on my back, Michael however, is surprised at the heat and he jumps. I catch him so he doesn't slip and fall. My thumb ends up on one of the scars on his left arm. He doesn't pull away, instead he speaks "I want you to see them all, touch them all. I want you to see me as my complete, vulnerable self. I'm ready for this. I'm ready for you." He tells me. I do what he wants me to do and touch his scars. Every last one of them. The ones on his legs, his wrists, everywhere. "The ones on my legs are from the accident, then the ones on my wrists are just from me being an idiot." I take his arms and tell him "stop that. Right now, you need to stop putting yourself down like that Michael." "Zayn I'm just telling the truth." He says. I pull him in for a kiss, but it was more than a kiss, it was passion. Straight up passion, it was lust, heat, love and all of the above mixed together. My hair was in my line of sight, but it was moved by Michael. I pick him up and push him up against the shower wall. "I want you Zayn." He says. "Do you want me in you?" I ask him. "Yes." He whispers. "Not just yet. We have all day and I want to see how long you'll last before you break loose and just ride me into oblivion." I put him down and he gets on his knees. "Let me just do this. Please, I need it now." He says. "Fine fine. Do as you must." And with the final word he kisses the tip of my cock. A small kiss turns into him taking me whole in his mouth. I hear him choking, I whisper "you're doing so so good baby. It-ah-feels so good." I moan into the air. He wraps his fingers around my erect cock and starts to rub it as he sucks it. He know just how to make me feel good. He starts to flick his tongue on the tip of it, into the slit, back out, back and forth, his reoccurring motion of his hand and lips just feels too good. It makes me moan once more before I release my load into his mouth. He licks me clean of all stickiness. "You're too good. Now let's get you cleaned up. We have to go to Alex's real quick." I tell him. Alex just asked me to bring Michael to his house. Mike doesn't question it. He trusts me enough to not ask questions. I love him enough to not make him ask questions.

<_______________>

When we arrive to Alex's he has a meal prepared for us. It's noting huge, just ravioli with marinara sauce. It was quite delicious, he isn't that bad of a cook from what I've heard. "Alex who posted the video?" I blurt. "Alyssa. It has to be her. She's been trying to get at Mike for years." He turns to Mike then "Now she's had enough of waiting and she is going to try and get to you at your weakest point. That's why she started with the fire, the brick, now the video, it just makes sense. But tonight we don't talk about this matter. We're here to have a good time. Now the basement is the love dungeon that we will be spending today in." Mike blushes. "Only if he agrees to it." I tell Alex. "I do. I need get this all off my mind." Mike says. I smile and he just nods. "What kind of thing do you wanna have go on my friends? Daddy? Teacher? Cop? What kind of kind do you want? Because if there's no kink, you're not having fun." He smiles and glares at Mike. "I want you two to be cops." He says. "You got it babe." I smile and so does he. "Now you go get ready, we will do the same." Alex said. We walk upstairs. Michael walks down. I look at the cop costume, it's tight and it comes with a fake pair of handcuffs. Oh how am I going to used these on him. I put the costume on and feel myself in the outfit. I put the hat on and look at Alex. "We look hot don't we." I state. "Yeah we do. Now let's go fuck the absolute shit out of your boy." He says. When we get to the basement door we yell down, "we're on our way down now!" "Got it! I'm ready!" He yells. I go downstairs and get in character. I flick the lights on and spot my boyfriend in a black and red sweatshirt and black jeans with a black bandanna on his mouth. "Hey! What are you doing here?" I say. I can't help but giggle a little bit. "Oh no. Oh no. Officer it's not what it looks like." He tells me. "It looks like your stealing classified information." I say to him. "Please officer, I can't go back to jail. I will do anything please just don't arrest me." He says. "Hey Malik! Who's the punk?" Alex comes down the stairs. "A thief. That 'just can't go back to jail'. What do you say we do with him?" I ask. "I don't know. Why don't we ask him?" Alex says.

"I'll suck your cocks." He says. "And?" I say. "I'll let you use me in anyway you want." He says. "Good enough for me, put your hands up." I say. Mike puts up his hands, I go over and handcuff him to a pole close to us. I pull down his jeans and boxer and spread his cheeks. I stick my tongue in his spread ass. He moans suddenly. I stand up, push him to his knees and go back to the position I was in. Alex goes over and whips his cock out and shoves it in Mikes mouth. When he chokes on it Alex says "yeah you fucking slut. You fucking love this dick don't you? Yeah you do." Alex says. I keep licking his sensitivity. He thrusts forward a little. I bite one of his cheeks. I want to leave a love mark on his ass to show that he is mine and forever mine. I release my cock from my pants. "Alex come over here." I tell him. He moves to me and he knows what to do. We both stick ourselves inside Michael. He lets out a loud moan. "Ohhhhhh my God!" He screams. "Shh you don't want anyone to hear us fucking your pretty little hole." Alex says. "I'm sorry sir. Ohhh!" Mike moans again. I bring my hand to his mouth and cover it. "Shhhhh. Just let us use your hole." "Yes daddy." He called me 'Daddy'. I thought that was Liam's thing. I mean I'm not complaining, I kinda like it actually. "I'm gonna cum Zayn. Should we give him a treat for being so good?" Alex says. "Of course." We move over to his mouth and jerk off until we both cum in his mouth. He swallows it. "Have you two been eating pineapple?" "Of course we have, for you baby. Now lay down and spread your legs." I tell him. He listens to me. I touch his cock and start to rub it, I lick my left thumb and stick it in his hole. He lets out a moan. "You like my fingers in your hole baby?" I ask him. "Yeah. It makes me feel good." I take out my thumb and stick my pointer finger. I spit on his cock so he can cum quicker. "Zaynie it's coming." He moans. I go faster and stick in another finger. When he cums I lick it off his torso. "Zaynie I don't know if I'll be able to walk tomorrow."

We get all dressed and we leave Alex's. In the car ride home, Mike lets out a scream. I pull over and ask him "what's wrong?" He shows me the text he just got, it's from a number that neither he nor I know. "C'mon Mike. You really thought it was Liam? Of course it was me you imbecile! Now I hope you said goodbye to your Alexandra friend, because she won't be around much longer." It read. "We have to get back there now." I nod and keep driving. Mike is going to break soon. I can tell. We arrive in the driveway. I can see Alex inside, she's dancing around. "ALEX!" Mike yells. She somehow hears him. She runs outside and they hug. That's when the gun is shot. I can't tell where it came from, I know who it came from, Alyssa, the only other thing I know is that the bullet was for Alex, but it ended up in Michael.

<________>

Sorry friends :3

Vote!

Share!!

Comment!!