Three: Mine

Zayn's POV

The kiss came out of no where. One minute we were fighting, the next, our lips were locked together. I want to bring my lips down to his neck, but Mike stops me. "I'm sorry." I say. "What for?" He says. "Moving too fast. It's a bad habit." I tell him. "Not for me." He smiles and winks. "Mikey's got a boyfriend! Mikey's got a boyfriend!"

It's Caitlin. Mikes sister that says it. I laugh at her. "Can yall just back off. I'm tryina have a nice time with my boyfriend and yalls are ruinin' it." Mike snaps at them. Now I'm his boyfriend. Yes!

The rest of them leave and it's just me and him. "Let's go back to my place." I tell him. So we do. When we walk in we're greeted by Liam and another boy I hadn't met before. "Who's this Liam?" I ask. "This is Matt Ojis. He's been my boy since sophomore year. I just didn't tell you."

"What the fuck why not?" I snap. "Because, we wanted to wait a little. Now we don't need to." They smile and kiss. EW! It's nasty to see him kiss someone. "Well we're going upstairs bye!" I say quickly. I grab Mikes hand and we sprint upstairs.

We barge into my room, Mike laughing hysterically. "Are you ticklish?" I ask him. "I'm not telling!" Mike yells. I kiss him so he doesn't expect my hands to go under his armpits and tickle him. He screams and laughs at me. Telling me "Zayn! Stop stop! Okay you've found my weak spot!"

I stop tickling him and I put my lips on his neck. He runs his fingers through my hair. "Zayn Malik, you are a beautiful human being."

I smile at his remark and say "thank you." Then I kiss him again. I start to unbutton his shirt, but he stops my hand, "I'm sorry. I-I don't want to go so far too fast." He says. "Don't worry about it. I just get eager." I tell him. "We'll have to fix that." He winks at me.

"God I love you. It's funny that I'm saying this since we just met but God I love you. I really fucking love you." I tell him. "What's so special about me?"

"You're cute. You're funny. You're super duper sweet. Need I say more?" Did I just say super duper? Eh, whatever. "Well thank you Zayn." His smile, his big smile, was just so adorable that it made me tingle.

Around 11:30, Mike fell asleep. Liam walked in on me kissing him to sleep. "Awe. That's cute Zayn. You gonna fuck 'em or what?" Liam smiles at me. He's obviously drunk.

"He asked me not to. So I'm not." I tell him. "For fucks sake! If you're not gonna fuck 'em I will!" Liam starts to come in my room, "No Liam. For one thing, that's rape. Two, he's my boyfriend." His drunkenness was now showing on his face. "Liam. What's wrong?"

"Matt. He broke up with me." He stumbles to his room and slams his door. The slam woke up Mike. "Zayn. I'm gonna go get a glass of water if that's okay." "Go on ahead." I kiss his forehead. Mike smiles and goes down to get a glass. When he starts to come back up, I hear him scream "AHHH NO MORE. NO MORE."

He runs into my room with his hands on his eyes, gasping from running I guess. "You okay?" "NO!" He yells back at me. "What happened?" I ask "I JUST SAW MY SISTER AND HARRY FUCKING EACH OTHER. I MEAN SHE FLIPPED ME OFF BUT STILL MY SISTER WAS NAKED."

"Shhh just.....uh......forget about it." I try to take his mind off of it and kiss his face. "Thank you." He kisses my face back in return.

When Mike falls back to sleep, I stroke his face ever so slightly. "I want you." I whisper. "But you're going to share. Correct?" It's Liam. He's standing in the door way. "Yes. Yes of course."

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

When morning came, Mike had been cradled under my arm. Like a baby.
"Miiiikee. Miiiiiiike. Mikeyyyyyy" I whisper into his ear. "Wake uuuuuupp sleepyhead!" He groans. "Do I have to make you get up babe?" "Coffee and sex Zayn. Coffee and sex." He tells me through the pillow. "But, the sex is gonna be saved for later" he gets up and kisses me on my lips.