Five: Enchanted

Liam's POV

Michael is the only one missing. Michael. Michael. Michael. All I could think was Michael. My instincts tell me to run back inside. I listen. "Liam!" Louis screams. I don't listen to him. I spring back inside. "Michael!" I call for him. No answer. "Michael! Michael Melbourne!" I scream now. "Liam?" I hear his voice. It's low and rough. "Mike! Mike where are you?" I turn rapidly, trying to look for Mike. "I'm in Zayn's room." His voice now sounds weak. The fire has spread to the roof of the house, causing beams of wood to fall to the ground, destroying any furniture in its way. I turn and see a tall figure in the door. "Alex!" Her hair is in a ponytail and her green shirt is ripped at the abdomen. "You okay?" I ask her. "Where is Mike?" She yells. "I'll show you." I bring her to Zayn's bedroom and see that there's a huge line of fire in our way of my boyfriend. "Mike!" I yell. He gets up and sees me and Alex. "Mike break the window and climb out and we'll catch you." He doesn't say anything, he just picks up a trophy and shatters the window. Alex and I start sprinting down the stairs, but there's a giant beam that fell. And there's no way around it.

But Alex, she finds a way around it, or over it, I should say. Alex leaps over the flaming beam, but her foot gets caught and she face planted. Her cry of pain was one of the softest cries I've ever heard. I hear a creek and look up to see another beam about to fall. "Alex! Watch out!" I point up and she tries to crawl away, but her leg won't move. Suddenly another figure appears, it's a girl, she's small and her hair has a dark red tint to it. Like blood. It's Sophia. "Alex! Grab my hand!" She yells. "My leg! It's stuck!" She yells back. I look to Sophia and then Alex. I make the decision to move the flaming beam. I jump over both beams and lift up the one crushing Alex's ankle. The first pinch of the fire got to me. Then it creeps up my arm, and grows into a deeper sharper pain, like a knife cutting into my veins. Alex moves her ankle and sprints out of the room. Me following after. We run to where Zayn's window is and Alex is already there with a blanket I grab the other side and we pull. Mike jumps. When he lands, my hands get a bigger, sharper pain in them. It makes me scream. I look to Mike who's in Sophia's arms freaking out "who the hell did this? We could have gotten killed." Sophia said a name that made Mike go balistic. "ALYSSA. SHE FUCKING DID THIS? WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE? I SWEAR TO GOD I'M GOING TO-" Sophia cuts him off by saying "Caitlin did it for you." It seems that Michael has someone after him. Or us. I don't know but I hope she gets caught. and she will. I demand it.

*December 2*

Sophia's POV

I wrapped the white crocheted scarf around my neck and put the matching beanie on with it. Michael put his green scarf on and we walked outside into the freezing weather. We met Liam and Harry out there. Zayn would have came too but he had a class that he couldn't miss today. Mr. Harris let Mikes class have off today and my music class with Miss Morrison was the same. Harry and I had that class together. Miss Morrison looks only three years older than Mikey and I are. At the moment Harry and I and Liam and Mike are going on a double date. We're going to Starbucks and then we're going to the movies. When we get to the Starbucks Mike and I order first. For Mike a Venti Peppermint Mocha. For me a Grande Peppermint Hot Chocolate. Mike and I go sit on one of the couches that are in there and Mike is the first to speak "I have a problem." He tells me. "And that is?" I ask. "I don't know who I want. Like I don't want both of them at once. I need to choose. Like Zayn is my ideal boyfriend, but Liam fills my desires-" he groans "-I hate boys and sex and love. It sucks." His head now on my shoulder I tell him "Choose who feels right."

When Harry and Liam get their drinks, my boyfriend Harry sits down next to me. His lips peck my cheek "Babe. Are you and Mike close?" No Harry we're no..yes we fucking are. We're twins! "Seriously? Yes we're twins of course we are!" I smack his hand a little bit. Then his cold lips barely touch my ear and he whispers "I like it when you're feisty." I pull my face away and I look at him. "I like it too." And I wink. But Liam ruins the moment. "I'm sorry but how do you guys pay for school?" Mike looks like he wants to slap Liam across the face. "Um...Caitlin got a full scholarship. And our parents, were......um.....very wealthy. So that's how we pay for school." Liam looks to Mike. "Why didn't you tell me?" He asks quietly. "I didn't think it was that important." And I turn my head.