Ch 1 Wishful Thinking

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto

Naruto Uzumaki was sitting on a swing underneath his favorite tree while watching his parents praise his older sister Mito Uzumaki-Namikaze. His parents were training her to control the nine-tailed demon fox inside her brother with chakra chains like her mother. Their father Minato Namikaze is the Fourth Hokage and the one who sealed the monster inside Naruto. However he did not die, medic nin got to him before that happened. Kushina Uzumaki-Namikaze is the children's mother.

Mito is worshipped by the whole village as the savior of the village as she is training to control her little brother.

Naruto is hated by everyone in the village and is beaten on a regular schedule. His parents ignore him for his supposedly better sister. If anyone bothered to notice Naruto has much better grades and graduated from the academy when he was only 8 years old. He became an ANBU captain at the age of 10 and learned lots of jutsu. Naruto has few friends. He is well known and he has a partner/sensei named Kakashi Hatake AKA Cold blooded Kakashi. Kakashi could not understand why his old teacher would ignore his son for his whole life.

Naruto could pass off as one of Danzo's soldiers since he very rarely shows emotions. Naruto learned the hard way that emotions only show weakness.

He also learned that he would never get the affection he craved from his 'family'.

When Naruto was younger he thought he could attract his parents affection, but now he knew that was just wishful thinking.