-one question-

-one question-

It all started with one question.

Dara chuckled before pulling away from their kiss. "You are jealous," she accused him and Seunghyun laughed. "Me? Jealous? You serious?" Dara rolled her eyes as their bodies were still swaying to the sweet music. "You were never an exhibitionist," her eyes narrowed, "but right now, you are being so sweet and mushy," Seunghyun laughed hugging her. "I am not jealous," he pulled away looking at her eyes, her brow curved up, her lips smiling mentally telling him to spill his shit. Seunghyun gasped in disbelief. "I am not jealous," he kissed the side of her head. "Because we both know who's crazy for who." Dara shook her head in disbelief.

"You're crazy for me, yeah we both know that," she nodded as Seunghyun rolled his eyes. Pulling her, their bodies pressed. "You don't have any idea." He whispered in her ears as Dara playfully hit him when their twins went to them. Sehun grabbed his mom's hand as Sora grabbed her dad's. Dara and Seunghyun glanced at each other before laughing, they then started to dance with their kids. Dara was forced to kneel down just to turn under Sehun's arm while Seunghyun carried Sora in his arms and playfully spun which made the girl giggle loudly. Then, the couple was back to each other's arm after few routine with the kids who ended up dancing with each other. "That was fun," Dara smiled sweetly at him when he made her turn under his arm and gently brought her to where Jiyong and Chaerin was, who right now like everyone else was just standing after watching how the family bond, how the couple were just too sweet to ignore.

"Because you are insisting that I am jealous," he handed her hand to him. Jiyong looked at him, stunned almost horrified. "And because," he glance at Jiyong, their eyes met and his lips curved with an arrogant smirk. "I know you will back to my arms," he looked at Dara. "Because you love me that much," Dara laughed shaking her head in disbelief. How can he be so arrogant? "Take care of her," Seunghyun smiled mockingly on Jiyong. He then let Dara go and placed his hand on his shoulder. "Let me make you taste a bit of heaven," he whispered as he pat his back and walked back to the table. Jiyong looked at him, then smiled. "Well, fuck you too," he grinned and Dara laughed as Seunghyun once told her that they curse each other.

Jiyong turned to Dara and the lady smiled at him. She playfully held the edge of her skirt and bowed down, she always do that before. Jiyong laughed and walked her to the dance floor. Gently, almost slow and careful, he wrapped his arm on her waist and pulled her as close as possible until their bodies pressed and every eye watched. Dara was almost taken aback with his actions, she looked at him as their bodies started to move. Her heart was pounding way too loud against her chest and she was afraid that he will notice. Why was her heart beating so fast? Jiyong inhaled her scent, eight years and she still smell the same, she still fit perfectly in his arms, her heat was still the same. She was back, she was the Dara he loved more than anyone else. It was almost unbelievable.  

The music changed and all he could hear was together with his heart it was singing how much he missed him. Then, Missing You started playing, the last song she was able to record with 2ne1. Dara almost stopped on her spot when she heard the song and then, her vision started spinning that her knees weaken.

It was all because of that one question.

Seunghyun stood up. 2ne1 songs were banned, he knew, everyone knew. He didn't work his ass to ban all their songs for Korea to ever hear again. He didn't bought YG Entertainment for nothing. With all his adrenaline, he rushed to the DJ bar only to see Hyunsuk there. Without a word, he grabbed his collar. "Stop the music, bastard." He hissed. "Afraid?" he smirked at him when he heard Dara screaming. He turned only to see her sitting on the floor clutching her head, shaking it violently. "Stop the music!" he growled pushing him before rushing down to his wife.

"Dara!" he pushed Jiyong away before bending to her. He held her arms but she was thrashing wildly. Sehun and Sora stood looking at their mother, both crying. "Kiko, the kids!" Kiko nodded before holding both and walking out of the room. "Dara," but all she was doing was screaming and crying. "Stop, stop, stop," she cried as Seunghyun was trying to calm her. Bom couldn't just watch and bend down to help him with her. "Jiyong! Help me!"  Dara cried as Jiyong automatically moved bending down to her aid but TOP pushed him. "Touch her and you won't see her again!" he stood up, pointing his finger at him, pushing him using it as it was pressed on her chest. "What did you do to her?!" Jiyong grabbed his collar and the whole place just became chaotic. "Jiyong, Jiyong, where are you?" Jiyong landed a punch on Seunghyun's face as he rushed to Dara and held her. "Jiyong," she cried hugging herself. Jiyong, gently held her shoulders.

"Dara, shh, I am already here," he whispered but Seunghyun yanked him away from her when Daesung and Seungri seized him. "Let go of me!" he snarled at both but they held him tighter. He watched her as she cried, he was getting worried, she might not eat for a month, nor sleep or drink. No. he doesn't want to see her like that again. "Let go of me, motherfuckers!" he thrashed effectively making the both let him go. Dara clutched her head and screamed before she finally lost consciousness because of pain. Seunghyun quickly rushed to the back. Jiyong bent down and lifted her in his arms, when everyone gasped together with a metal clicking. "Don't you dare take another fucking step," Jiyong turned around to look at him. he was holding a gun. The guards rushed to them and Jiyong kept his eyes on his dark ones. "I can kill you, you don't know how long I have always been wanting to do so." Jiyong held her tighter.

"Get them," he hissed and all the guards moved to seize everyone which rose confusion. Seunghyun handed the gun to one of the guards as he walked to him, he then gently got his wife from the arms of another man. "By the way, seven years ago, I bought the whole YG Entertainment," he smirked to him. "Why did you think 2ne1 songs got banned?" he walked away to the door as Jiyong thrashed when a guard tried to seize him. "Dammit! TOP!" he yelled in despair.

In her dream she can hear him asking her that one question.

< author's shit >

am i gone for too long because when i got back everything was different? like seriously o.o take for exaple aff got a new cool more workable lol layout. then clsuddenly became a composer and producer. if someone's gonna tell me that the world's gonna blow up then i would believe.

all i know was i was busy and too busy watching hunger games over and over again. kyaaah peeta and katniss!! i need a fic like that!! waaaah i am going crazy~~!!

and yes, chi chi i changed the story

i miss and love you too, congrats on your ojt, i am so sorry that i am soo busy.