-one summer in that place-

It all started one summer, in that place with that one song and his heart falling off his chest.

Slowly, almost painfully, she opened her eyes. It was too bright, the ceiling too white. She pushed herself up and she felt all the pain in her body. Where was she? Blinking, she stared at her arms wrapped in bandages, her leg on a cast, her head wrapped in another roll of bandages. Her hand was connected to an IV, she can hear the ECG mimicking her heart. She clutched her head, fingers digging in her hair. Her teeth ground.

A small echoing creaking sound stole her from her trail of thoughts. Her heart pounded in her chest erratically, a view of the man came in her eyes. She blinked. "Dara." Dara? Who was Dara? She looked a her bewildered. "W-who are you?" there was this stuttering in her voice that projected the fear that she had in her chest. "Dara," he called her in shock, he can't believe on what he was seeing, hearing. Oh lord, no please. "Dara?" Her name was Dara? He clutched her head tightly. Dara. Dara. Dara. Was her name Dara? Was she Dara? "I don't know what you are talking about…" she backed a little, almost hugging herself. "I'm not Dara…" she shook her head violently. Her eyes became misty and her words burn in her throat. If she wasn't Dara the who was she? "No! I'm not Dara!" then who was she? Who was she?

"Dara, calm down," the moment he tried to hold her, she went hysterical. "Don't touch me!!" she tried to stand up and fell on the bed. She screamed in pain, her tears flown. Hyunsuk quickly ran to the other side of her bed trying to help her, but she kept on thrashing and trying to free herself from his hold. He begged her to stop but he kept moving. "Dara, it's me Hyunsuk, it's me YG…" Who the hell was he? She doesn't know him. "Let me go! Help!! Help me!" she cried in misery. "Dara, please, remember me," she has to remember him, she has to remember everyone. No. He doesn't know how to break this news to everyone, he doesn't know how to break this news to Jiyong, to the child he considered almost his own. He might lose it, everyone might lose it. He needed to make a decision. It was either her or them. The greater over someone. He hugged her tightly.

It was because of that one summer, in that place with that one song and his heart falling off his chest.

It has been three days. Three days since they last saw her, three days since they last heard from her. Jiyong clutched his hair, he was going crazy. Three days had been too long, almost years, decades. It was almost forever. There was no call, no text message. No one was able to reach her, no one knew where she was or even heard a hi from her. As he stood with all the YG artists in front of the huge crowd of paparazzi. They all wear a worn out expression, all sleepless, all thinking. All guilty. All regretting. Where was she?

Hyunsuk scanned the crowd, his heart beating so loud. He felt all the words he was planning to say was stuck in his throat, jumbled in his head. How was he going to break this to everyone. For three days, he chose to not say anything, not a word. "Good afternoon, everyone." He bowed down as all her artist bowed down with him. "I will not make this any longer. I will not entertain any questions, I will only say one thing. This is a very important announcement." Every eye was on his, even all his artist who doesn't have any idea on his announcement.

"From this day on, Park Sandara is no longer a member of 2ne1 and no longer signed in YG Entertainment."

Because no one knows that one summer, in that place with that one song and his heart falling off his chest.

< author's note >

uhm. ah. ehh. err... hello? from the far far away land of cavelandia i am back just to post this shit back. err, mian i am supposed to update but yeah life sucks bad and i am never been so tired in my entire life that i wanted to just drin all these fucking pills and die. thank you for this one, i love you guys, i missed you.

xoxo,

mbie-your cray cray author-

licensed to fuck your mind.