-one winter night in myeondong-

It all started one winter night when he met her in front of the huge Christmas tree in Myeondong.

"Hyung." Jiyong pulled himself up and looked at Seungri. "I know you said, you will not chase her, you can't be serious about that right?" his voice was almost a mumble. Jiyong turned to look away. He was tired. He was tired of the same thing over and over again. He was tired proving himself to her, tired trying to make her see that she was the only one for him. That, he could never cheat on her, not even think of such. Running his palms over his face, he doesn't know. Should he still chase her? should he kept on holding on when all he knew their relationship could be going nowhere. What's the point in continuing this when her trust was completely gone?

"Oppa," Chaerin called worriedly, caressing his back. Jiyong swallowed hard before burying his face at his folded arms resting on the top of the table. He allowed himself to cry for a minute or two. He couldn't even bear the thought of losing her. it was driving him to madness. Pushing himself up, he wiped his tears and stood up. Without any word, he went out of the room. He was tired. He was tired keeping up with her endless accusations. He broke into a run until he reached the elevator. He pressed the button and stood impatient. He was tired of holding to their relationship. Cursing, he dashed to the stairs. Why does he kept on doing the same thing over and over again? Why does he even care?

It was because of that one winter night when he met her in front of the huge Christmas tree in Myeondong.

Jiyong felt his chest was about to burst with pain out of lack of air. Leaning on the wall, he almost fell to the floor yet he kept himself together. He needed to chase her. without any second to waste, he opened the door leading to the basement parking lot of the building. He hated her. He hated her so much for all of the pain that she caused him. he hated her so much for all this insanity in their relationship. Why can't she trust him?

Jiyong stopped in the middle of the parking lot, looking left and right trying to find her car, her or even just her shadows. But she was gone. Her car was gone. She was gone. Pulling the keys out of his pockets, he jogged to his car and quickly slammed himself inside. Giving himself a second to breathe, he ignited the engine and sped away to chase her. Maybe, he was going crazy. Why do you keep on holding to a relationship? Why do keep on loving someone who did nothing but hurt you? Why was he doing this?

He just needed her back.

Looking left and right, he doesn't know where to go. Left or right? Where did she went? He turned to the right, speeding in digits that could get him caught without knowing that he took the wrong way. In his head their memories playing in his head. All the days when they were laughing, kissing, whispering sweet nothings. The days where they would just be sitting looking at each other, drinking coffee and singing endless songs. In his head, he relived the memories that where now all behind him, all threatening to break into nothing.

As he sped his way on the highway, chasing her, all he could think was that one winter night when he met her in front of the huge Christmas tree in Myeondong.