-visit in the hospital-

It all started with one visit in the hospital.

It has been almost five years since the president of YG entertainment, Yang Hyunsuk announced that Park Sandara was no longer part of the company and her group, 2ne1. Everyone was shock and was denied with the explanation. Every artist of his begged for explanation but he kept his mouth tightly closed, not a word came out, even in front of Jiyong who was breaking down in front of him. There was nothing he could say to ease their pain, he doesn't even know where she was. What could he say? He will say that she lost her memory and now, he lost her as well? He couldn't bring himself to put another pain to them so he kept his mouth shut, his eyes close and his ears open to hear all his the cries that long for answers and long for the presence of her.

It took three months before they were able to force Jiyong to go out and talk to them and when he did, he just ended up crying telling them that he will look for her no matter what, if he needed to spend all his money he will, until his last breath, he will keep looking for her. 2ne1 didn't last for three months and announced their disbandment with Minzy signing as the new member of Pink Punk, Bom being a solo artist collaborating with different singers, singing osts. Chaerin on the other hand has became a solo artist, promoting songs and doing different collaboration with hip hop artists such as Dok2 and Jay Park. Yet all three of them admitted that there was never a day that they stopped thinking of Dara, on where could she be, and they wished that she was with them. 2ne1 was never the same. Without her, 2ne1 stopped being 2ne1.

"We will test the courage and maturity that you got," she giggled as the boys glanced at each other before chuckling. "I want each of you, to tell us one secret regarding your love life or your relationship." Everyone burst into chuckles as they glanced at each other. The audience were whispering, intently listening to the secret that Bigbang will reveal at the show. "Let's start first with Taeyang." Every eye was on Taeyang as he looked intently to the host then to the ground, playing with his microphone, clearly filtering what he will say, thinking thrice harder. "My first girlfriend is…" Bigbang looked at him. Everyone held their breath. "Park Bom of 2ne1." Gasped filled the studio as every eyes widened in shock and the whispering begin. Bigbang clapped their hands, chuckling and giving him high five.

"Then, let's move on to Daesung." Daesung smiled awkwardly, before looking on the ground thinking of the secret that he wanted to reveal. "I… I have a girlfriend right now." The audience whisperings filled the place once more. "That's the only thing that I can tell you." He laughed making TOP pat his back. "Seungri?" the host looked at Seungri who had a mischievous grin on his lips. "Hmm, aside from I have dated a total of hundred fifty girls." Everyone looked at him dumbfounded as Bigbang laughed. "That's not my confession," he chuckled. "I used to like someone in 2ne1, you can just guess who it is and make a fanfic out of it." Everyone laughed at his remarks making him grin proudly.

"I am interested in this one, how about you G-Dragon?" GD's smile was so small and weak, he played with his sweating hands, his heart pounding so loud against his chest. "Five years ago, I lost the only girl I have ever love. Until now, I am still looking for her, I am still so stupidly in love with her." his words were struggling their way out of his throat, as the unshed tears burned in his throat. Not everyone was aware on how he was still crying himself to sleep blaming himself for not chasing her earlier, feeling the infinite pain of the empty space next to him where she could have been lying, looking straight to his eyes with her beautiful ones, the smiles that were only alive now in their countless photographs. The one speaking to the world was not G-Dragon anymore but Kwon Jiyong, the Kwon Jiyong that longed so much for the presence of the one he had always been in love with.

It was because of that one visit in the hospital.

Everyone was silent for a moment as Jiyong looked up in the ceiling before he forced himself to smile widely. "I'm okay," he chuckled wiping his tears. "Do you want t leave a message for her? I can't understand that there was still a girl who can leave you, I mean you are G-Dragon." The host said shaking her head as everyone in the audience pitched their agreement. Jiyong shook his head. "Who wouldn't leave G-Dragon? I would too if I were her," he chuckled then looked at the camera. "If you are watching, please come back, I wanted to hug you." He smiled. And their hearts all go for him, for the pain that no one could ever understand, the longing that has been killing him for five years.  

"Ahh, this is heavy," the host shook her head and everyone laughed. "Let's move on to TOP." TOP smiled, "I feel like that the secret I will be sharing was too out of place for this heavy atmosphere." He chuckled glancing over at his group members. "Share it, it might lighten the mood." TOP looked at the house before looking at the ground. "Well, first, in sharing this I know my fans will probably hate me or anything, I could be hated and I might lose them but I have been keeping this for too long, I know even if we promised that we wouldn't disband, end is just simply inevitable." Every ears perked like dogs listening to him carefully, sensing that a big secret will be just drop like hot shit. "I am actually married for five years now," he smiled and all gasped in shock even Bigbang who wasn’t aware of their groupmate's marriage thing. "You're married?!"Daesung and Seungri almost yelled in surprised. TOP laughed, "See, even my members didn't know it."

"Yes, I am married for five years now to the most beautiful woman I have ever and we have cute twins, one boy, one girl." He said proudly and everyone was dumbfounded.

Because no one knew that one visit in the hospital.