-sleepless-

-sleepless-

It all started with few strange letters, gifts and several phone calls that deemed her sleepless for so many nights.

"What… are you talking about?" Bom looked at her in disbelief before glancing at TOP. "What is she talking about?" she looked at TOP but the latter didn't answered. He just wrapped his arm on her waist ignoring even his wife's questioning look. "Let's sit first." He kissed her temple and Dara nodded her head. "Sora, Sehun," she called to the kids as they walked their way to the table where the rest of Bigbang and 2ne1 was seated. Every eye was still on them. "Guys, I know I got a hell beautiful family, please stop staring." TOP took one shot of bandy from the passing waiter and drank it down without even wincing. "Noona," Seungri called to Dara as Dara just looked at him and smiled. "You are Seungri right? I like you, you are so funny, even Daesung." She looked at Daesung and no one could even utter a single word. Sensing the atmosphere that felt like a time bomb bound to detonate any time, TOP turned to the twins.

"Sehun, Sora, you two can play just don't get into trouble okay, I asked your uncle GD to have a mini playground for the two of you," he pointed the place and gave his rules afterwards the twins kissed both their parents and went on their way. Dara was looking at each of them, feeling and looking so star struck. She turned to Seunghyun and leaned on him as the latter wrapped his arm around him and played with her hair, caressing her to relax. "I feel so out of place." She smiled to him. Seunghyun rolled his eyes and kissed the tip of her nose. "You are all so popular." She turned and met Jiyong's eyes. The lad clutched his clothes tightly, feeling like he was just about to explode. Chaerin glanced at him and held her hand. Jiyong held her hand tightly almost painfully. He felt like he was just crumbling.

"Wah, I can't believe I will be able to see you in person or even sit in one table with you. I am your biggest fan," Dara smiled sweetly and his heart broke into another million pieces. You know, I am your number one fan. "Really?" he couldn't even say the word nor breathe. Everyone has so many questions to ask, words to say but it felt so surreal that they couldn't even react or say anything at all. "Yeah, she's a big fan of yours," Seunghyun said with a hint of disdain while rolling his eyes. Dara chuckled. "See, my husband is even jealous of you." She laughed and god, the longing was so unbearable. Please come back to me. I wanted to hug you.

"I really like all your songs, especially butterfly, I felt like that the song was composed for me, you know." She chuckled. "Sorry, maybe, I am just a total fan girl over you." Seunghyun pouted and Dara made him look at her before kissing him sweetly on his lips. "Stop being so cutely jealous, you know I love you more." TOP grinned pulling her more. "I know." He laughed.

But it was for her, every song of his was for her.

"Can we stop this?" Bom finally snapped after being silent for too long. "What the fuck is happening here, TOP?" Everyone looked at her, especially every word came with a hiss of anger. TOP just looked at her. "What do you mean?" he answered coldly. "You know what I mean." She almost growl. She was mad, to be honest, all of them. They had been looking for Dara for so long, for eight fucking years and all these years he had been hiding her.

It was because of those few strange letters, gifts and several phone calls that deemed her sleepless for so many nights.

Dara looked at everyone then to his husband. She was starting to get confuse. "You hid Dara from us?" Bom wiped her tears. Dara looked at them and she felt her head was hit with a strong force. She clutched her head. "Shut up." TOP gritted. "What is she talking about?" Dara looked at him, her hand clutching her head. Seunghyun quickly grabbed her medicine in her bag. He popped two tablets from it and made her drink it. "It's nothing." He smiled sweetly to her. "Is there something that I need to know?" she was looking straight to his eyes. TOP trapped her chin between his fingers and pulled her and kissed her slow and sweetly. "You know I never hide anything from you," he kissed the tip of her nose. But he was hiding all of her life. "Please look after the kids first, we are just going to talk," he gently placed the strand of her hair behind her ear. "You trust me right?" he held her hand and placed it over his heart. Dara looked at him and then to his friends. "Of course," she smiled, she stood up and excused herself. She kissed the top of his hair and then walked to their twins. Why would she believe words froma stranger?

"How dare you, you cruel bastard." Youngbae gritted. As TOP just gave them a smug smile. He leaned on his seat and crossed his legs. Lifting his glass he took a careful sip from his cocktail.

"Cheers." He joked.

 "Why did you do that?! How could you!?" Minzy burst.

TOP sighed. "You should all be thankful that I even brought her here, at least you were all able to see her." he smirked.

"Are you hearing yourself?" Seungri asked him with a disbelieving tone. TOP finished his glass.

"I don't see any reason why I need to explain to all of you. She's my wife, I'll do what I want with her."

"In case you forgot, she was Dara first, She was Jiyong's---," TOP laughed like there was something actually funny in what he said.

"If you are given this one chance to be the everything of the only person you are so crazily in love with will you take that chance?" he looked at them wit dark eyes.

Everyone looked at him like he had lost all his bolts. He called the waiter and grabbed another shot of brandy. "Of course, you will, we are all selfish." He finished the shot in one go. Jiyong just kept his eyes on him. he wanted to punch him but everything was just so messy in his head. Why did everything turned out like this. "But Dara…" he breathed out. TOP looked at him lifting his empty shot glass. "Congratulations on your engagement." He was plain sick. Then his laughter died, "Let's all be clear, once you sid something to her, I assure you this will be the last time you will see her."

"Babe," Dara called to him, jogging and pulling someone. "Look, Kiko is also here," Everyone looked at him and the girl she was holding hands with. Kiko smiled waving her hand to them.

She used to really hate Kiko Mizuhara.

TOP stood up and gave his best friend a tight hug. "How are you Kiko?" he asked and the lady just looked at him with a serious expression before looking to the table where he stood from. "You are crazy," she hissed at him. "Maybe, I am." He smiled. Dara then started telling stories to Kiko like they have been long friends, but eight years was long. "Kiko did you already meet my husband's friends?" Kiko shook her head. Everyone looked at her, she was lying, she was damn present in every part any of them threw. "This is the first." Dara clasped her hand in delight. "Let me introduce you to them," she pulled her to them.

"By the way guys, this is Kiko, she's my husband and my best friend," Dara looked at Kiko who bowed down to them. "She's my only friend." The lady laughed. "You are practically telling them that there are only few in your world." Dara frowned but you are really few, but it's okay, you are all what I needed." She hugged her tightly as the lady looked at her kindly and hugged her back. If only she knew. "Kiko, why not enjoy yourselves," TOP suggested, as their eyes met she knew what he really meant. "Hai, hai, let's go, Dara. I bet Sora and Sehun would love to play." Dara nodded and smiled to her. "Oh wait." She said and rummage her purse before walking to Jiyong. She stopped beside her and bended, she held his hand and he froze. Turning his head, he looked at her. She was so close, the coldness of her hand felt divine in his skin. He was going crazy.

Dara placed a band aid on his cut on his hand. "I saw you hurt yourself on your performance today," she smiled and her breath fanned his skin, the pain and longing burned in his throat. "Next time be careful okay?" she stood up and he couldn't move, she wasn't holding him anymore but he could still feel the pressure in his skin, screaming to be noticed. "And we're friends right?" Jiyong smiled. "O-of course," he nodded, Dara gushed. "Oh my gosh, look how lucky I am," she chuckled and TOP cleared his throat. "Mrs. Choi, friendly reminder, you are married." Dara laughed walking to him and tapping his cheek. "Adorable."

In his head, the words ring. Mrs. Choi, friendly reminder, you are married.

She endured all those few strange letters, gifts and several phone calls that deemed her sleepless for so many nights.

< author's shit >

I bet you all now know why it was stolen Hahaha