Kidnapper faculty meeting

I changed the cover! Although I'm not sure how well I really like it. If you would direct your attention to the right there should be two other covers I made. Should I change it or leave it?

Please don't forget to comment and vote! Actually commenting would be strongly appreciated considering the condition of my thought process when it comes to these damn covers! 

The Phantom of the Opera is still not mine :(

Kat's POV

        I took the rose and headed out the door. The prima donna room wasn't far away, and I wasn't wasting any time. 

        I slipped into the room unnoticed, or so I thought. Just before I stepped through the mirror a hand caught my arm, stopping me dead in my tracks. I spun around and met Ezra eye to eye.

        "What are you doing here?" I asked, anger boiling up in my throat.

        "I could ask you the same." Any trace of his sarcastic cocky self was gone and in its place was an alarmingly serious expression.

        I squirmed out of his grasp and stepped further into the passage. Ezra followed me, as expected. "I'm not turning back, and you can't make me."

        He grabbed my wrist and spun me around, I tried to pull myself lose but he was too strong. "Listen. I'm not here to stop you, I'm here to help." He loosened his grip, allowing me to jerk my hand away.

        "Help?" I asked, my anger now laced with confusion.

        "Help the two of you with whatever it is you're up to." He gave me a sideways grin.

        I looked him over skeptically. He seemed okay physically, but he had definitely lost his marbles. "Are you okay? I mean wasn't it you yelling at me just last night about this?" I said and gestured to the tunnel around us.

        "Maybe I changed my mind." His smile widened, making him look like a kid in a candy store. I crossed my arms and narrowed my eyes, causing his smile to fall. "What? I just thought it could be fun!" 

        "Fun? I don't see why you would find working with a homicidal maniac fun." I was trying to get him to leave, but it wasn't working. He just stood there staring at me, not flinching at all.

        "Touche" He said. Then, with a slight smirk, he turned around, making me think he had given up, but instead of leaving he slid the mirror closed and brushed past me. I opened my mouth to protest only to be told to shut my trap. I followed, but ignored his orders. The whole way to the lair I commented on how he didn't know where he was going and how ticked Erik was going to be.

        "Erik?" Ezra asked. I had been rambling on and I guess the name must have slipped out.

        I folded my arms just above my stomach and resumed my annoyed attitude. "Yes, Erik. That's his name."

        He rolled his eyes at me. "You mean The Phantom right?"

        "Yep." I said wearily. Maybe I shouldn't have told him that. Man is Erik going to be pissed!

        "Interesting." We came to an abrupt stop. I looked up at Ezra, not sure what he was talking about. Then I saw what he was gawking at, in front of us were two separate tunnels, one going left and the other right. I moved Ezra out of the way and took the lead, knowing exactly which way to go. 

        "I knew where I was going." Ezra said behind me.

        "Yeah, sure." I sighed and lead on.