.....Then I hope I never wake up.

It's been 3 weeks since Nathaniel's father's funeral. He is doing better than before, I spend most of my time with him. I took off from work last week for another week.

Nathaniel and I watched movies and sometimes spend nights under the stars, he talked about his memories with his dad and his family. I never interrupted him, the more he talked about his father, the more he felt better. I was always by his side this whole time.

"Beatrice, how's Nathaniel?" Linda asked from the other side of the call.
"He's doing better than before. If you want to..I can give him a phone." I said.

"No, no it's fine, thank you, dear, for being there for him," Linda said.

"Your welcome."

"My son is lucky to have you, dear. I wish you the best for you both. I have to go to a meeting. I will call you later."

"Okay Linda, take care of yourself and Natalie," I said as call ended.

—-
I walked up in his room, but he wasn't there.
I ran down and search for him everywhere, still, I couldn't find him, I called him on his phone but it was unreachable, I called at his office but he wasn't there also. I came outside and asked the neighbors, they also didn't know, about him. I was about to call the cops but then I saw Nathaniel walking down the street. I ran towards him, and hugged him, he slightly hesitated, "where were you?! You got me worried!" I said.

"I was in the park for a walk." He replied.
"At least, informed me where you go?! I was so- he shut me by pressing his lips on mine, in the middle of the sentence and I gave in. Everything around us got blurred, he held me close as he kissed me, I could feel his heart beating against mine. "What this for?" I asked as I pulled off from his lips and he still holding me by my waist.

"I want to take you to dinner, tonight," Nathaniel said cupping my face with his palms.

It's been 5 hrs since Nathaniel asked me for dinner.
"Cami, what should I wear?!" I asked desperately.
"Relax woman! Wear whatever you like, you are his wife, not girlfriend! But it's so cute that you are reacting as you have to crush on him and this is your first official date!" She exclaimed.
(Only if she knew! )

I talked to her for a while until I decided to get ready.

I wore my favorite navy blue dress, I put my hair in an updo, and wore light makeup.
Before heading for dinner, I saw myself in the mirror adjusting my earrings, for the last time.

A limo was waiting outside the house. I got into it.
After a while, the limo stopped in front of an isolated park where I never been before..until now!
"Are you sure, We are at the correct address?" I asked the driver.

"We are Mrs. Kingsley. You can go out now. Mr. Kingsley instructed me to stop here only." He replied.

I carefully got out the limo and walked steadily; as I walked towards the park I saw decoration lights dangling on trees nearby, it was beautiful. An aisle leading towards him, when I finally noticed Nathaniel standing facing another side.  I felt like I was walking like a new bride but this time alone with genuine feelings and emotions. I walked close enough, him to notice me.

"Nath?," I said touching his shoulder.

"....Wow! You look....beautiful.." he said as he noticed me.
"Thank you," I replied shyly blushing.

"I hope you like all these..decorations and this place?." He asked nervously.
"It's beautiful!" I said with a shy smile.

Before awkwardness surrounded the atmosphere, he broke the silence,
"I have to tell you something..." he said.
"Yeah sure.." I nodded.
"Come with me.." he said taking my hand gently.