"Desperate Times Call for Desperate Measures."

"To all those beautiful moments which you have cherished, with your Family and loved ones...
       Emotions Love, pain, happiness, and      sadness are part of your life, you live, you learn so much by experiencing these emotions."

___________

Have you ever wondered how time could change everything in a blink of an eye? Well, I can't! 3 years ago I met someone who came in my life without a warning, who changed my life upside-down.

Today, we are divorcing. Our marriage was only for sham, but now I have real feelings for him...

"Are you ready Mr. Kingsley and Ms. Rose, to sign the divorce papers as your contract has been completed ?" Lawyer asked.

We both didn't say a word. But silently hold the pen in our hand.
He signed the papers first, and now it was my turn. My hand was trembling while holding the pen. In my mind, I knew I have to sign this, but my heart was saying something else. My thoughts were fighting; I wasn't ready for this, yet I signed the papers!

2016

"Aria, tell Cami I will meet you guys and at the campus. Then we can go to the party together, okay?" I said.
"Okay, see you then,"  Aria replied from other Side of call.

I rushed towards my car.

As I was driving to my destination I noticed, someone was flagging in front of my car, I slowly stopped and peeked out my car window, for a better view.
A man in a blue tuxedo walked towards my car.
"Excuse me, can you give me a lift, my car is broke down and I am kinda getting late." He said desperately.

I was lost in the moment, his eyes were ocean blue, in the moonlight, his eyes looked like sapphires, his jet black hair was blowing with breeze. But then I recognized him, he was none other than a famous businessman, Nathaniel Kingsley, Who is the latest headlines for news stories and A role model for young entrepreneurs? I have seen him in magazines and cover pages.

"Excuse me? Are you listening to me?" He snapped his fingers.

"Oh..yeah sure, I..where do you want to go, sir?" I stammered.

He smiled crookedly at me and sat in the front seat next to me.

He was constantly looking at me when I wasn't looking at me, but I could feel his gaze on me, it was intimidating.

"Can you pull over behind that limo?" He said, as pointed, in the direction.
I nodded "sure"

He got out and came to my window. " thank you, for the ride. Here take this." He's said as he handed me five bills of hundred.

I looked at him a little bit confused.
" I can't take this, I just helped....." I shrugged.
"No one helps, anybody without any benefit of their owns. So I insist you take this." He said in a serious tone.

"Well, sir, then you must be surrounded by selfish, fake and self-absorbed people, take my advice and find the better company of people in order to understand my kind gesture,..till then Adios!." I said before I drove past him.

____
At the party...

"This year's college party is so amazing," Camilla said, sipping her drink.

"I know right! And guess what? I heard, that some famous people are also coming as a guest. I am so excited." Aria exclaimed.

People around me were mingling and chatting; Whereas I, was thinking about the incident, I even told Camilla about this but She didn't believe that I gave a lift to ''The Nathaniel Kingsley.'' If she only knew...