You complete me... (bonus chapter)

years later

"Aiden, come here, dear," I called him from across the hall.

"No, grandma. Mommy will make me drink milk." He ran in a zig-zag motion, as Nichole followed him.

"Nichole, dear. I will take care of him, you and Noah should carry on to the party venue or else you guys would be late." I said.

"Okay mom, I will call Noah. Okay Aiden, behave with grandma." Nichole said.

"I will mommy, bye." Aiden waved at her.
Nichole smiled and waved back. "Bye Baby."

Noah and Nichole headed downstairs, Aiden was in my arm, as we both stared out of the window.

"Let's put you in the bed, okay Aiden." I caressed his hair softly.
"No, grandma I don't want sleep. I want to go outside and catch fireflies." He replied innocently, pouting his cute lips.

"Catch fireflies?!" I chuckled.
"Yes, daddy said that grandpa also found his firefly in the darkness. Maybe I will also...find my firefly." His ocean blues eyes lit up excitedly.

"Oh really!" I kneeled down to his level.

A small tear rolled down in my eyes.
"Grandma, you crying?" He asked as his small fingers wiped the tear from my cheek.
"No, love." I kissed his hand.

"Mommy says, when someone's eyes are watery they crying, and when someone lies about crying they are hiding something.." Aiden looked at me.

"So you want to catch some fireflies or not?."  I smiled through my tears.

"Let's gooo!!!!" He screamed,  excitedly, running outside.

"Grandma looks, I found my fire-fly!" He squealed in happiness.

I smiled at him, suddenly my eyes were blurred for a second or so. I saw a foggy image, just like I had seen in almost a few years after losing him.

"Are you going to tell him that, that's not the firefly I found?" Nathaniel's voice lingers in my ears as I felt him passing by me.
"Nathaniel?" I whispered in a trembling voice.

His words were like the air I needed to breathe, even though I knew, that, this is all in my imagination but my heart didn't agree to believe. Him gone, made me realize how much I have pacified my self, to actually let go of him. But I couldn't! It was impossible for me.

Regrets I had...that, I told him that he's going to be a dad when I am was pregnant with our daughter, Nina and he couldn't see her before he...—regrets..during his last days of life, I couldn't tell him how much I loved him. He comes in my dreams, I see him but I can't feel him.., it makes my heart ache every time.

Three months after his death...Sam sent me a letter, that Nathaniel wrote before his death.
_____________

Hey Amor,

How are you? I hope you are good...I am sorry, Beatrice. I couldn't fulfill my promise.again. To be with you for better and worse...Despite this hope you know...that, I love you, from my bottom of heart and soul.
I want to thank you for giving me such amazing memories—that I had with you, making my house a home, giving me thousands of reason to believe in love..and believing in me..giving me a second chance to live to the fullest, having a beautiful family with me, and most importantly loving me.