Chapter 13

Authour's Note: Hey... Don't hurt me! I have an explanation! So, where I live, it is a long weekend. Of course, my brain is stuck on normal weekend mode. So, even though today is Monday, I forgot and thought it was Sunday. Anyways, I may have the same schedule as my other book soon. Only if I can't get back on track. My computer kept crashing too, so I lost most of what I had written for this chapter. The struggle is real... Hope you enjoy!

~katehemmings01

Connor's P.O.V

I sat in the school parking lot, looking around. So many great and horrible memories here. I was sitting there, just thinking about the good old days, when my car door opened and slammed shut.

"Jamie, Madelynne... Hey!" I said.

"Did we intterupt something? You don't seem too happy about us being here..." Jamie said as she looked out the window

"Oh no. You didn't. I was just thinking about all the memories at this... this... shit hole." She giggled. "Anyways... How was you're first day Madelynne?" I turned to look back at a smiling Madelynne.

"Oh... Amazing." She was starstruck. I whistled.

"I think someone's in loooovee!!!" I sing-songed, starting the car. I pulled out of the school lot, and started to drive down the street, towards the girls' houses.

"You are taking us right home, right Con? I have a lot of homework. And she has an irish hottie to hit up tonight." Jamie piped up, making Madelynne go red.

"Um... Well, about that. We were going to Starbucks, and we still are. You'll have lots of time. What subjects?" I asked, keeping my eyes on the road.

"History, Math, and English." She rolled her eyes.

"Easy subjects to google. Any homework for you Madelynne? Other than irish." I said with a wink and a smirk.

"Accually... I'm not taking irish this semester. It isn't even an option. But I do have French homework." She said being a smart ass. I chuckled and pulled up to Starbucks. We all filed out of the car and into the building ordering our usuals. We all sat down at a table and just started talking about school and things going on in our lives.

yeah this is a lame chapter... it's 1 A.M. Sorry. I'll do a better update tommorrow. I can't think straight this late!

~katehemmings01