Chapter 8

Jamie's P.O.V

I wake up to the perfect view.  A sleepy Connor.  He has just opened his eyes slightly, looking down at me.

"Go back to sleep.  You're tierd.  We had a late night last night."  I say, getting out of bed smiling. Connor mumbles something, rolling over on his side closing his eyes.  Last night was the best night ever and I wouldn't change a thing.

I decide that I should surprise Connor when he gets up with some Starbucks.  I look down at my outfit.  I slept in it all night.  Shit... I need a new shirt... Oh well, I'll steal one of Connor's... I hope he doesn't mind...  I go to his drawers and pull out a blue t shirt. This will do! I pull it on and run out the door.

~

I go up to the counter I ordered 2 Rustic Bacon sandwiches and 2 Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frappes. While I was waiting for my food and drinks I scroll down my twitter feed.  I saw Connor's tweet from last night.

"With the most beautiful girl in the world.  Pizza and Netflix <3" I smile as I read it and favourited it.  I look up and see my order on the counter.  I grab it and walk back to the house.  On the way, I look down at the time.  9:30.  Connor will probably be waking up soon.  I quicken my pace and see his house down the road.  Knowing it was right there, I slowed back down.

I reach his house and set everything in a pretty arrangement on the table.  By the time I was all done this it was almost 10.  I walk into Connor's room and chuck the pillow off the floor at his face.  It didn't wake him up.  I run up to his bed and start to jump on it.

"GET UP SLEEPY HEAD!" I shout. He looks up.

"Shush!!  My parents are asleep!" He panicks. I giggle.

"Nope," I say popping the p. "They're out. They left a note. I saw it this morning before I left."

"Where did you... Hey, is that my shirt?" He questions.

"YUSS!!!  Come out her you lazy kid!" I say exiting and going to sit at the table in the kitchen.  I pull out my phone and continued scrolling down twitter.

I look up and see Connor walking out.

"My favourite.." He grins looking at the table.  I smile.