Chapter 2

Jamie's P.O.V

I ran up to the boy and tapped his shoulder...  He turned his head in a swift motion and we made eye contact.  His eyes were beautiful.  I noticed the perfect quiff right after our eye contact broke.

"Hi! I'm Connor!"  He said looking into my eyes once again.

"Uh... Hi... I'm Jamie..." I stammered getting shy.  "I happened to notice you when I was walking back there and I thought I'd come say hi."

Awkward... Is it noticeable I'm nervous? I wondered.

Connor's P.O.V 

I was out for my daily morning stroll collecting my thoughts.  I was wandering aimlessly when I felt a tap on my shoulder.  I turned and immediately locked eyes with the most stunning girl known to man.

She's beautiful. I thought.

"Hi! I'm Connor!"  I said in the most peppy voice I could come up with such early in the morning.

"Uh... Hi... I'm Jamie... I happened to notice you when I was walking back there and I thought I'd come say hi."  She said shyly.  It was adorable that she was shy. 

"You want to stick around and walk with me?"  I asked her.   She nodded and we continued walking.

"So what's it like being on O2L and getting to interact with so many people and inspiring so many people?"  Jamie asked finally opening up.

"It definitely is something!  The boys are amazing and all our fans are so kind and amazing as well." I responded with a laugh.  "You a fan?"

"Yeah...  Since the day you boys have started I have been right there front and centre supporting you.  You know, I got to attend 3 shows on your tour!  I wanted to attend all of them but I barely could afford one show at first.  So, I got multiple jobs so I could pay to support you.  All the girls at my school don't believe that I am a true 'fan' because I don't have all of the merch and can't afford to see the shows.  But, I just tell them not everyone can be a rich bitch."  She told me looking down at her many bracelets and adjusting them.

"You don't need to have all of our merch and go to every show to be a true fan.  As long as you support us, even if it's just giving a thumbs up on our videos, we know your a true fan."  I told her. "Do you want to go get coffee and talk and get to know eachother better?"

She nodded and we strolled along.

I'm one pretty lucky guy being accompanied by a gorgeous girl!