#1

Bangalore, Karnataka

A man opens the main door of a small yet beautiful house and enters inside. He looks around the hall but couldn't find anyone. He then looks in the direction of the open kitchen but no one was there. He starts moving in some direction when he hears small footsteps approaching his direction. He finds a cute little girl running into his direction.

"Uncle..." says the little girl as soon as her eyes falls on the man.

The man smiles as he picks her up in his arms.

"Aanu, why are you running around the house? What did you do this time?" asks the man making his was in the direction from where the girl came running.

"I did nothing thish(this) time. Ishu did evelything(everything)." replies the girl making an innocent face to make the man believe in her words but he knew better.

"Oh, I see. Ishu has become a naughty girl." says the man.

"Yesh, I was telling her not to do anything but she never lishten(listen) to her big shishter(sister)." the little girl says hitting her palm on her head dramatically.

The man laughs at the drama queen. Finally they reaches a small room painted in peach color. The room was looking like it's special designed for kids. It was cute. The man looks at the room and chuckles. Everything was messed up. There were toys spread everywhere. The bedsheets were a mess and the pillows and cushions were in the corner of the room like a tower, one above the other. There were stains of chocolate on the floor. A woman was standing in the centre, holding her head. There was another little girl looking similar to the first one who was sitting on the bed with her finger on her lips and her lips were pouted.

"Mumma, Dora promise I didn't do anything. Aanu did evything(everything)." says the girl sitting on the bed.

"I know who did this." says the woman as she looks at the door.

"Why ale(are) you looking at me like thish(this)? Mumma, you don't know me?" asks Aanu innocently.

"I know you very well, that's why I'm looking at you like this." says the woman rolling her eyes.

"That's tue(true). Aanu, stop lyin(lying)." says Ishu.

The woman looks at the man holding Aanu when she hears his laughing sounds. First, she gives him a glare for laughing at her situation but later smirks.

"Stop laughing and start cleaning mister Arjun." she says as she picks up the girl from the bed and moves towards the man.

Arjun puts Aanu on the floor.

"This isn't fair Ragini." says the man making a fake sad face.

"Shut up! Your shift is over now and mine is going to start in an hour. Before that I need to make them bath and then prepare the breakfast. I have to drop them at school as well. You'll be in the house till the evening. So, it's not a big deal." she says as she shrugs her shoulders.

She holds hand of Aanu who was standing on the floor but not before giving her a glare. Aanu in return shows all her little pearls to her mother. Ragini tries to hide her smile as she makes her way out of the room. She enters inside another room and directly goes to the washroom. She makes the little girls bath and then comes out. She starts taking out clothes for her daughters but they keeps shaking their heads to show that they didn't like the clothes she was showing.

"Huh... Just wear them, ok. I don't have time to waste behind choosing clothes for you two. You both are getting late for your school." says Ragini as she starts making them wear their clothes.