Chapter 8

I stood up all night and now finally it was 5 am. Cam was live as well as Swagger, I rubbed my eyes as I drank my coffee. I promised Cameron I would be up to see him play Minecraft, I knew I wouldn't be able to wake up with my alarm so best thing was to just stay up.

"Dude why did this shit start earlier than the first one?" Cameron complained.

"It's always the same time!!" Swagger raised his voice, I giggled as Cameron was taken aback.

"Wasn't it at 5:30? That was how it was last Minecraft Monday" They already had another one of these?

"They had to delay it, it's normally at 5 am at your time" Swagger explained, Cam fixed his microphone then looked to his left before looking back forward.

I decided to text Cameron, hopefully it wasn't loud enough or won't distract him.

Y/N❤️
Good luck! I believe in you two!

His phone vibrated making him pick it up, he smiled and typed something. I heard my phone vibrate to see it was Cameron who texted back.

Cammy Boi
I'll try to do my best, just for you my love :)

I blushed when I read that, I shook my hands since they started to sweat. Why do I get flustered over the little things?

"Alright the round is starting, get ready" The timer counted down, this will be interesting. I wonder how they will do?

V 1 Hour Later V

Wow I wasn't expecting someone to be this bad at Minecraft hunger games. I mean I couldn't do any better but wow..

They started saying how it would be better if they didn't have to just spectate since their viewers might get bored by the same people winning. I frowned then texted Cameron.

Y/N❤️
Aw I'm sure you'll do better! Cheer up ^w^

Cam looked at his phone, his angry look turned into a happy one. He typed something then put his phone down.

Cammy Boi
Just you being here gives me courage, love ❤️

Ah! Why must he be so sweet? I giggled as I kept watching the stream, I glanced at his chat to see many asking about me because of his discord server.

He looked at his chat then read out loud a question.

"Who's that girl that you put as Hotel Owners? That's uh a great friend of mine, I decided to put her up there because she deserves it" Everyone kept asking what friend was it and if we were dating or not? Why are his fans so nosy?

"What friend?" Swagger asked.

"You know.. Ryan's sister" Cameron said, his voice going quiet.

"Do you mean Y/- Oh her" Swagger was about to say my name but cut himself off, everyone was asking who was it and why did Ryan never say anything about her. So much attention, not good.

"Guys that's his privacy, don't go and try to look for her. I'm sure she doesn't even like us mentioning her" Cameron tried calming down the chat but it didn't really work. He sighed and decided to just ignore his chat.

I looked at the comments to see many just asking who was I. This won't die down, huh?

They'll forget about it sometime, I hope.

V 3 Hours Later V

They were done with the Minecraft Monday and I was glad that they were, it's currently 9 am and I didn't want to sleep at the moment. I suddenly heard my phone ring, I picked it up seeing it was Cam.