Chapter 9

Cameron dropped me off at my house, when I entered I instantly wrapped my hands around my body. I felt so flustered after that, I still wondered why he did it.

'But the way his hands explored my body... it was so.. exciting and new'

I smiled to myself when thinking of that, I really do love him and I feel like he does too.

I went upstairs to take a shower and change to go to the office where Ryan told me to go. I decided why not?

VVV

I finally arrived at the office, it wasn't that far from my home which I was glad of. When I entered the place, I instantly saw many rooms and a table on a corner. I saw many faces look at me and I already felt the center of attention.

"Y/N! You're finally here!" I heard my brother come up to me which I was glad, I didn't want people asking me questions or be the attention for any longer.

"Everyone, this is my little sister, Y/N! Y/N these are the people who I work with" I waved at them and everyone said a hello at me. They're very nice people.

Everyone went to do whatever they were doing, Sam came up to Ryan and I. He instantly hugged me which I did the same thing.

"Hey Y/N, I'm glad you're finally here" He said with a big smile.

"I'm glad as well, there's a lot of people here though" I said as I looked around the place, wow so many faces and people that I'm not familiar with.. how can they handle this many company?

"Ah you'll get used to it, they're all amazing" Ryan told me, I just agreed with him so we wouldn't argue about this. I heard the front door open, I looked who it was and my eyes widened. It was Cameron.

He wore a misfits hoodie merch just like Ryan and Sam.. and basically everyone here. He looked up and our eyes met, he smirked as he walked past Ryan, Sam and I.

"What was that all about?" Ryan asked, I glanced at him to see he had a puzzled look.

"Uh.. it's best not to tell you in a public place" I said, looking down as my whole body warmed up. I remembered a few hours ago, how he pinned me to the wall and used his hands to touch me.

"Y/N!" I heard Sam and Ryan call out to me.

"Yeah?"

"The guys are going to record a podcast, in the mean time, are you hungry?" Ryan asked me.

"O-oh yeah, what do you guys have?" I followed them to the lunch room where they had various of options for food. It included: hamburgers, hot dogs, sandwiches, junk food and there was also a soda machine.

"Woah this is amazing!" I complimented the room as we walked close to where the food is at.

"Now tell us, why did you and Cam look at each other like that? What happened?" Sam asked me as he served himself some food and Ryan served me some.

"This is going to be embarrassing to say in front of my brother" I said, getting a drink.

"Oh come on, it can't be that bad" I gave my brother a 'really' look.

"Well not much happened, we went to the gym, I slapped his behind as a joke but I guess he took it seriously then he uh.. grabbed my behind" Ryan was shocked, his face turned serious but didn't say anything, letting me continue.

"Without a word, he drove us back to his house then from there he pinned my to a wall and started making out with me while his hand was uh... you know" I looked away, embarrassed from what I just said in front of my friend and brother.

"Did you consent to this?" Ryan asked me, handing me my plate.

"Kind of? I didn't stop it but I never said yes" I ate my food, looking at my brother shyly to see he was going to explode.

"Ryan whatever you do, don't go off on Cameron. Not here, we don't wanna start drama while they're doing the podcast" Sam tried to calm him down.

"So what if they're doing a podcast?! He touched my sister without her consent! He can't just do that, he may be a friend but nobody ever harms my sister" Ryan raged, before he could do anything I spoke up.

"B-but I liked it!" I covered my mouth when they stared at me.

"Huh?"

"I mean.. it was a great feeling, nobody has ever given me this feeling before and he's been the first" Both looked confused, I was as well to be fair.

"So did you consent to it?" Sam asked me, tilting his head a bit.

"I guess? I didn't stop it even though I could've" I smiled as I finished my food, throwing the plate away as well as the plastic cup.

"Hm, alright I won't tell him anything but! I will talk to him about this" Ryan said.

"Wait no! I made a promise to him we wouldn't speak about this to anybody, I bed you bro to not tell him. I know you care about me and want to protect me but I don't want him to know that I told you two about this" He looked down at me, not knowing what to do or say.

"Fine, just tell me if he hurts you or something, I got your back" I smiled up at him then hugged him.

"Thank you, both of you. I mean it"

"Hey no problem, just know we're here for you if anybody does you damage" Sam told me.

V Flashback V

"What was that for?!" I asked Cameron but he only chuckled.

"I already told you, it was your punishment for doing what you did back at the gym" He put his index finger on his lips, winking at me as he did it.

I didn't say anything, no, I couldn't say anything. I had too much in my mind to even form words.

"Y/N..." I looked at Cameron, seeing his smile disappeared.

"Huh?"

"Promise me you won't tell anybody about what happened today" He grabbed both of my hands with care, why did he look so worried though?

"Hm? Why's that?"

"I want this secret between us, don't tell anybody, especially your brother" He got close to my face, I could feel his breath hitting my lips.

"A-ah! Ok I promise"

"Pinky promise?" He held out his pinky and had a closed eyed smile, I smiled at how cute he looked. Our pinkies locked together then we pulled away.

"Pinky promise" I said.

"Thank you, now, let's take you home" I nodded then we both headed out to his car.

V Present Time V

I broke his promise but he doesn't have to know, I convinced my brother and friend that I enjoyed it which was the truth. I loved that moment, I wonder if Cameron was kinky at all. Wow the many things he hides from his fans.

^^^

Currently 6 am as I'm writing this, why? I can't sleep so yeah ^^'

Like and comment! I'll see you all in the next one my fellow cookies 🍪