Chapter 10

I was still in the room while Ryan and Sam left to do what they always do. I looked out the window from the room to see the bright sun shining down at the city of Melbourne. Every single person has their own little story and life, they act differently, they talk differently.. everything is different.

I wonder how many people are struggling with the same thing I'm struggling with? Liking a person they just met and deciding whether or not they want to date or not.

"Hey, what are you doing?" I heard someone from behind me, I looked who it was only to see it was Cameron.

"Nothing just looking outside, seeing the city" I responded back, looking out the window again. I felt arms wrap around my waist, I looked up seeing Cameron beside me with his arms on me.

"It looks so beautiful, huh?" He said, with a smile on his face. I decided to ignore his arms and answer back.

"Yeah, it's very pretty"

"Just like you"

My head turned towards him, his eyes never leaving the window. I heard him chuckle, it was like he knew my facial expression even without looking at me.

"Cameron.." I started, should I ask him now?

"Hm? What is it?" I looked down, my hair covering my eyes.

"I've been meaning to ask you.." He was silent, waiting for me to spill out whatever I needed to say.

"What are we?" He didn't say anything, his arms tightening around my waist.

"We're friends, silly. What else would we be?" I knew he was lying.

"But.. do you really want to only be friends?" I looked up at him, putting the strands of hair that were on my face behind my ear.

"I.. I don't know, I want to try something with you but... I'm confused" He said, I was the same. I wanted to try it out with him but I was confused on what to do.

"Then why don't we try it?" He looked a bit shocked when I said that.

"I mean it wouldn't hurt, right? We both like each other so yeah" I was expecting him to say yes or agree but his next words tore me.

"Jeez you're a pushover, no offense but we just met and I don't want to rush things. I have to be careful on who I trust" Why did he say that? He could've simply said, 'we should wait a little bit' not give me such an emotionless answer.

"What?"

"You heard me, you're not turning deaf now, are you?" What's with his sassy remarks??

"You're acting like a cunt right now"

"And you're acting like a needy bitch for me but you don't see me complaining" My heart sank down, what was his problem? Why is he so mean?

"You were complaining just a few seconds ago, idiot. You know what? Fuck this, if you wanna act like this then good luck in the future. Suck a dick!" I flipped him off as I walked away from the room, I didn't dare to look back, what was his problem? Why the sudden mood change?

Whatever, if he wanted to act like that then I won't be there for him anymore.

>Narrators POV<

As Y/N walked away, Ryan seemed to notice her angry look as she stormed out of the office. He looked at the lunch room to see Cameron leaving out of there, a sad look on his face.

Ryan walked over to Fitz, wanting to know why his sister was like that.

"Hey dude, what happened?" Ryan asked Fitz.