Chapter 12

Sorry for the long wait, I needed a break from writing but I'll try to update frequently now :)

I realized how much fun Bee and Anna were, I never really had friends like them but I'm glad I could meet them.

"How about we have a sleepover? Have a girl bond without all of these guys?" Bee suggested, I wouldn't mind at all, its been awhile since I've had a sleepover.

"Yeah, but who's house?" I questioned.

"Hmm maybe at your place? If you don't mind that is" Anna said, I wouldn't mind it being at my place.

"Sure that's ok" We talked about what we will do and how we would spend our time together.

After eating at the restaurant, all of us went to the store to get some things. I went with Bee and Anna since everyone else went their own way.

I was looking at the various of milks and anything close to me.

"Y/N! Catch!" I looked to my right to see Bee threw a carton of milk. Scared, I stepped aside, letting the milk fall to the ground and spilling. All three of us laughed, I covered my mouth as I saw the milk spilling. I quickly picked it up and put it back.

I dragged them both away from the situation, hoping the janitor wasn't too mad at us.

"Why would you throw a carton of milk?!" I questioned Bee.

"I..I don't know! I thought you would catch it" She said in between giggles.

"Of course not!" I told her, playfully rolling my eyes. We caught up with Jay, Swagger and Matt, seeing them get some chips.

"Hey guys!" Bee caught their attention. They all waved at us.

"Hey girls, what's up?" Matt asked us, putting a bags of chips back on the counter.

"Oh nothing, we definitely didn't just spill some milk on the floor" Anna said, hugging Jay which he did as well.

"Mhm sure you didn't" Swagger said, obviously suspicious. Before I knew it, Jay, Anna, and Bee were already gone.

"Hey, I'm gonna go get some more stuff for the house. Call me when everyone's done with shopping" Swagger told Matt and I then left us alone.

"So, Matt"

"So, Y/N"

"We never really talked, huh?" I questioned.

"Yeah I guess we haven't. How's life?" He asked, putting some chips to the cart.

"Its been good, what about you?"

"Been good as well" He replied.

"How's the girl?" I asked.

"Ah nah, I don't have a girl at the moment"

"Oh you don't? Why's that?"

"I'm just trying to find the right girl" He explained, both of us walked away from the aisle.

"I understand" I said, looking around for anything else that we needed.

"What about you? Found the right person?" Matt asked me, looking down at a paper in his hands.

"Hmm well I-" I wasn't looking where I was going and I tripped on my feet, before I could hit the ground I was saved. I looked up to see Matt close to my face, he got both of us up from almost hitting the floor.

"You ok?" He asked, worry in his face and tone.

"Ah? Matt um-" I was shocked, what the hell am I supposed to say? It was like in the movies, where they couldn't move even though they wanted to either run or yell.

"What the fuck is happening here?" I looked to my right to see Cameron, absolutely pissed off.

"Oh hey Fitz, Y/N was about to fall so I picked her up, you alright?" Matt explained the situation.

"Is that what really happened or are you two not telling me something more?" He crosses his arms, glaring hard at Matt, I felt uncomfortable in the situation.

"It was my fault, I'm clumsy and almost fell but Matt helped me" I tried explaining the situation but it seemed like Cameron was ignoring me since he kept looking at Matt.

"You sure you weren't making any moves on my girl, Matt?" Cameron stepped forward, Matt was confused but then figured out what was happening.

"Oh my god Fitz you are being dramatic I just helped her from falling, would you rather her injuring herself than being helped? Jeez calm down" Matt then crossed his arms.

"I'm not being fucking dramatic, I'm just making sure you aren't doing anything with her" Ok fuck this.

"Guys! Enough!" They both looked at me, I sighed but kept going.

"Matt was helping me and that's that, let's go so the rest won't wait on us" I dragged Cam so he wouldn't kill poor Matt who was just helping.

"Are you sure he was only helping you?" I tightly closed my eyes, not wanting to rage to Cam.

"Yes, I'm really sure. What do you want to watch the surveillance cameras just to make sure?" I could hear him chuckle a bit from my little joke, after shopping a little more, all of us got our bags with our food and headed our separate ways.

I told Cameron about the sleepover that Anna, Bee and I were having which he understood. He dropped us off at my house then the three of us went inside my house.

"Sorry if its a bit messy here, didn't have time to clean" I apologized in advance, kind of embarrassed with the clothes and mess around my house.

"You kidding me girl? Your house is cleaner than mine" Bee said, staring at my house in awe. I thanked her then all of us got some blankets and pillows to sleep around in the living room.

I let them use some of my pajamas since they didn't bring any with them of course. After setting everything up and putting some night clothes, we laid down and started talking about whatever came into mind until Anna asked something.

"So I heard Fitz and Matt arguing, what was that about?" She asked, I wish I could forget about that, I hated seeing Cam getting angry with someone.

"It was stupid, Matt helped me since I was going to fall but Cameron taught something else was happening and both got into an argument but I stopped it" I sighed, Bee put her hand on my shoulder for comfort.

"Aw I'm sorry that happened, love. You need to talk to him though if he keeps doing that, that sounds really toxic" Anna agreed with her.

"Yeah you guys are right, has he ever been like that towards anybody?" I asked. They looked at each other and nodded.

"Actually yes now that I think about it, he had a girlfriend once but it didn't last long" Bee said, looking down.

"What happened?" I questioned.

"I guess you should know..." Anna said, getting ready to explain.

^^^

Little cliffhanger :) also yes I'm back! Sorry for leaving y'all like that, I was just taking a break after the whole MisFits drama thing (well it only really involved Mason, Swagger, and Fitz.. that's about it) but I've moved on and feel like I can write stories again.

Like and comment! I'll see you all in the next one my fellow cookies 🍪