Chapter 6

>Fitz's POV<

I quickly left the house, once I closed the door I just stopped on my tracks and felt where she kissed me. Even if it was on the cheek, I felt so.. warm inside. I wanted her to do it again but obviously she wouldn't.

I giggled as I felt my body warm up at the thought of Y/N kissing me. I wasn't expecting her to kiss me at all, it caught me surprised. I hope she didn't notice my red face. I sighed as I went over to my car to go home.

As I was starting the car up, I decided I needed to tell someone about this but who? Who could I trust about this? Oh I know exactly who. I started the car up and drove away to my house.

I finally arrived, unlocking the front door then going upstairs, I already texted him if he could get on so I could tell him what happened today which he agreed to.

I went to my office and started up my monitor. Someone called me on Discord which I picked up to.

"Hey Fitz, so, what happened that was so important?" Toby asked from the other line.

"Well, you know Y/N, right? Ryan's sister" I asked which he said yes to.

"Last night we went on this 'date' and it went well, then we went to my house to relax a bit. She had to sleep over because it was raining a lot and she didn't want to go so we slept together in the same bed-"

"Woah, in the same bed? Don't you think you're going a little too fast?" Toby interrupted me mid sentence.

"Calm down, she didn't want me to sleep in the couch so I gave in. We had breakfast, later we went to her house to check it out. I don't know why but she suddenly kissed my cheek and my god I was a blushing mess" Toby chuckled but I didn't care, Y/N's smile right after the kiss was so beautiful. Everything about her is beautiful!

"Wow, how much do you love her?" He suddenly asked.

"I love her so much! I love her to the moon and back which sounds cliché but dude the way this girl makes me feel just gives me butterflies in my stomach... everything she does is perfect. The way she laughs, the way she talks, the way she smiles" I paused for a moment because I was a smiling mess and couldn't control myself.

"She's so... perfect in my eyes. I'm so surprised nobody has asked her out already, she's so beautiful"

"Cam, you are in love I swear. I've never heard you this in love in... forever. Not even that girl from Senior year and you said you thought she was hot but that's about it" Now that I think about it, I haven't liked someone this much.

"I do, huh? I don't know just something about her attracts me. The first time Ryan showed me a picture of her I just knew she was the one" I explained to him.

"I bet she is, she seemed like a nice girl when she introduced herself. Tell me more about her" I started telling him some things about her.

"She was a substitute? Wow I couldn't even handle being an actual teacher" Toby said which I agreed to.

"Yeah, I'm surprised she pulled through" I said, I looked at my phone to see I received a text from Y/N.

Y/N💓
I don't know what the hell to put in this computer

Fitzy Boi
I suggest you download Discord and then we'll hop on a chat to explain better

Y/N💓
Ok! Thank you -3-

I smiled at the little emoji she sent, it looked so cute.. just like her.

"Cameron!!!" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked up.

"Huh? What?" I suddenly said, fixing my hat.

"Are you ok? You didn't respond to me and I started getting worried" Toby said.

"Oh yeah no I'm ok, I gotta go dude. It was nice talking to you"

"You too, good luck with her! Just play it cool" He told me which I agreed to. We hung up then got another text from Y/N.

Y/N💓
Alright, just got Discord. How do I add you?

Fitzy Boi
What's your username? I'll add you

She told me her username then I added it, I added her to a call then my hands started to get sweaty. Dammit why now?

"Hey!" She was the first to speak, her voice was so angelic and amazing, I could hear her speak forever.

"Hey, so what do you need help with?" I asked her.

"Well first off how do I work Discord?" She questioned.

"Well you can talk to people and make your own server as well, let me invite you to mine" I sent her an invite to my discord server.

"Wow, it's so organized and there's many people here" I decided to change the name of 'Hotel Owner' and made it Hotel Owners instead. I gave her the role of it.

"Woah I'm a Hotel Owner, epic" I chuckled then looked in the general chat to see people questioning who the new person was and why they had the privilege of Hotel Owner.

"So how do you work this shit?" She asked, I started explaining everything in my server. What she could do and not do. She started getting the hang of it.

"Ah alright, why am I Hotel Owner with you? I didn't make this server" She questioned, ah what do I tell her?

"Well I just wanted to put you up there, I think you deserve it" I blushed at my response, I am such a terrible liar.

"Aw thank you! I appreciate it" She replied, I wiped off the sweat from my forehead, I'm glad she bought it.

"Woah I'm receiving messages from other people" She spoke again, I looked at my screen, confused.

"What are they saying?" I asked.

"Just asking who was I and if I hacked your server?" I heard her giggle then stopped, is something wrong?

"You alright?" Silence, oh no, what happened?

"Y/N?"

"Huh? Oh sorry I spaced out, I'm gonna go now but thanks on showing me how to work Discord. I owe ya!" And just like that, she left. What happened?

>Y/N's POV<

Why are people sending me these messages? Some were just asking but some were so harsh.

Username1
Listen here bitch, you better not get close to Fitz

Username2
Ugh I swear if you're getting to Fitz just know it's not going to work

Username3
Ha, if you try to get with Cameron just know you're dead to me

Username4
Please just leave the server, your existence is already bad enough

So many people were cruel to me.. but why? I didn't do anything, I just got in the server. I didn't want to tell Cameron so he wouldn't worry, does he deal with this kind of hatred? It hurts so much...

I looked down, tears rolling down my cheeks but I quickly wiped them away. I turned off my computer then went to cook something to eat, I won't be able to ignore those comments.

^^^

Like and comment! I'll see you all in the next one my fellow cookies 🍪