Chapter 7

>Fitz's POV<

I wonder what Y/N was doing. Was she maybe learning the ropes on the computer? I smiled to myself at the thought of her, she was so beautiful... whenever she smiles, when she laughs. Everything about her was perfect.

One day I'll make her mine, hopefully she doesn't reject me or else I'll feel.. upset. Jeez why am I getting nervous about this? I sighed then heard my phone ring, I looked down to see it was Mason who texted me.

Zuccles
Hey dude! Just wanting to let you know I'm going to visit my family so I won't be on the podcast again

Zuccles
Also

Zuccles
Do you know if that girl has a boyfriend?

Giraffe
What girl?

Zuccles
Ryan's sister, Y/N I think is her name?

My eyes widened at the text, no way, Y/N is mine.. not his.

Giraffe
Oh her... I suggest not talking to her

Zuccles
Oh? Why is that?

Giraffe
I'm just saying... I'd rather you not if you know what's right for you

Zuccles
Wait wha? What are you trying to say, Cam?

Giraffe
Y/N won't like you, just leave it alone, you would've never had a chance

Zuccles
Um are you ok? You sound so possessive right now to her

Giraffe
Just saying, leave it alone or else

Zuccles
Are you threatening me? Your own friend?

Giraffe
I'm just saying.. don't go near her

Zuccles
Ok? Well just tell the guys I won't be able to join this podcast again

I didn't respond back, instead I put my phone away and decided to change to go to the gym. I made a promise to myself to go back to the gym to get more fit, quite frankly, I didn't enjoy how I looked right now so I was going to fix that.

Plus, I wanted to do this for Y/N as well. What if she doesn't like how I look like right now? I wanted to change that as well.

I changed into a non-sleeved shirt, some black basketball shorts then put on some shoes to work out in. I got my earphones to listen to some music while working out, I also got my hat as well.

After getting everything I needed, I headed out to the gym. I got in my car then drove away.

>Y/N's POV<

"It's pretty good so far here, thank you for all the help on the move, big bro" I spoke to Ryan over the phone, I could hear him lightly chuckle and said a, 'no problem'

"I'm glad everything's going well, how's things with Cam though?" He asked me.

"Its been great as well, we're getting along.. well I feel like it is.." I blushed when mentioning Cameron, he was such a great guy and I really liked him.. I hope, maybe.. this would work out?